Powers & Abilities Did Maki reavh her full potential and hit her ceiling or is there more she can develop the on? Maki vs Toji

1-Is she at her full potential? 2-How does she compare to Toji?

• She has a long way to go

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the title do you think maki can get any stronger or did she cap?

she doesn’t really have any cursed energy or technique to improve on and she got all her strength all at once after mai died

i think she’s at her prime now she really has nothing to improve on except her experience increase her battle iq and whatever

my second point if you agree or disagree with me how do you think Prime Maki fairs against Toji?

would say Toji mid diffes Maki or high diffes her at best

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well she's only 16 iirc, so I assume she's due for some growing which could help her physical stats. Aside from that, getting more experience, fighting/battle IQ, and honing her senses is what I can envision.

I honestly have a hard time thinking she reached her full potential here, unless she's gonna die soon tbh.

Toji beats her atm.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
There are different ways for Maki to improve :

- better / more curse tools : like Toji maki fight with tools so she can always find the best tools around and be stronger / more versatile with them.

- more experience / battle skills : Maki is still young. She can learn to fight better, have more experience etc etc.

- training : Maki is 16, I don’t think her body fully developed yet so she can maybe grow stronger by training her body and growing up etc.

But I think Xp and tools are the quickest way to upgrade for Maki

She’s equal physically to Toji. Experience argument is weaksauce since she trained harder than Toji before perfect HR and she has more martial arts combat skill than him. Only thing she’s lacking is cursed tool versatility but ISOH doesn’t work against them and anything else in Toji’s arsenal looks useless against another Toji-level opponent. I don’t see how anything in his arsenal is better than either that furry sword or Playful Cloud.

My prediction is she will surpass him in CG, right now they’re equal due to portrayal. Either through increased physicality in HR or just better feats/portrayal in general.

I consider her stronger than Toji. Toji had a trace amount of curse energy whereas Maki has none after her sister was killed.

Toji was more cool headed where Maki is full with rage. So he might win because of that. But I consider she has better stats.

Did Toji have any convictions or goals in life? . He was someone who loved to fight sorcerers and make money. He did hate the zenin clan. But I would say Maki hate them more.
So I think if Maki gets a clear goal and conviction she can work towards, that could be the push needed for her to surpass Toji.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is a certain level she can peak at. For some time I thought she'd be set to surpass Toji but now I'm not so sure. If I will be wrong than fair. Don't mind Maki slaying pals.

She will peak just beneath Toji. She will never have the same drive that Toji had even with the shit she had to go thru too.

Well to settle the Toji question, it's already HEAVILY implied she's equal to him in the manga, and outright stated verbatim in the weekly Shonen Jump.

As for if she's peaked... it depends. In terms of just her body and raw physical prowess, it's certainly possible, but she hasn't remotely peaked yet in terms of the weapons she could acquire in the future, experience, etc.