Questions & Mysteries Did Oda confirm the three races missing from Totto land

It sorta confirm it to degree but does Linlin know every race in OP? Because Oda could had used Linlin to hint Kaidou was an Oni but used her to call Kaido a thing instead.

Seems like it

Lunarian race went extinct
Oni race is also extinct?
Giants are still around

Joyboy was a Giant
Imu might be a Oni ...
Why you suggesting Im might be an Oni? How did you derive it?

And Sun God Nika is most likely Luffy since it's heavily implied to be a bestower of freedom apparently. At least according to King's description.

MUST READ !!

I think Big Mom implied that Third Race doesn't exist anymore
So far we have seen:
Fishmen/Merfolk - Giants - Longlimbs (Arms - Legs - Necks) - Minks - Three-Eyed - Dwarves - Lunarians

Oda made sure to show us Presence of Fishmen/Merfolk, Longlimbs Tribes, Minks, Three-Eyed Tribe & also Dwarves in Totto Land
And also confirmed that Giants & Lunarians are missing (First one due to Big Mom Hatred & Second due to King being Sole Survivor)

I believe Oni, Yetis, Ancient Giants ... etc are all Variations of Giants
Just like Longlegs, Longarms & Snakenecks being Similar (Tribe with Long Body Parts)

I also believe that Sky People (Skypieans, Birkans & Shandians) are not a Separate Race, they are simply Humans
That's why they aren't present in Totto Land & Big Mom didn't mention them
Cuz they are similar to Kuja, just Human Tribes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that by analyzing how Oda created those Seven Major Races, we can figure out Nature of 8th One
I think we can Split these Races into Two Groups, those who resemble Humans most with only Single Difference
And those who represent Hybrid of Humans & other Creatures

First Category include Giants, Dwarves, Longlimbs & Three-Eyed Tribe who simply represent Oversized Humans, Small Humans, Partially Oversized Humans & Humans with One Additional Eye respectively. So here we have Four

Second Category include Fishmen, Minks & Lunarians who simply represent Human/Fish Hybrid, Human/Fur-Mammals Hybrid & Humans/Birds Hybrid respectively. So here we have Three

It seems that Second Category is missing One Race & it can be noticed by comparing the other Three:
Fishmen represent Water/Sea, Minks represent Lightning/Forest, Lunarians represent Fire/Sky

So looks like we are missing Fourth Race who should Represent a Hybrid between Humans & certain Creatures, who have Elemental Powers different than Water, Lightning & Fire, and also should belong to Land since Sea, Sky & Forest are already taken
(This can be noticed in Noland's Flashback when before they were going to Sacrifice Calgara's Daughter, they called for God of Sun, God of Rain, God of Forest & God of Earth !!)

It's getting clear now that Final Race = Hybrid of Humans & Earth Creatures (Non-Fur) + Have Powers similar to Pica
There is only One Animal that fits this Description & was mentioned countless times throughout Story & that is "Snake" !!
But could also mean "Dragon"

Final Race are basically Hybrids of Humans & Snake/Lizards/Dragons
They are the Race that completely disappeared from Existence but holds the Key to All World Secrets

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will hopefully share a Very Detailed Explanation of everything that was mentioned here in my Upcoming Analysis

B

Ballel

It sorta confirm it to degree but does Linlin know every race in OP? Because Oda could had used Linlin to hint Kaidou was an Oni but used her to call Kaido a thing instead.
Linlin is a known racist who objectifies other races, it is not surprising that she calls Kaido a thing.
I also believe that Sky People (Skypieans, Birkans & Shandians) are not a Separate Race, they are simply Humans
Maybe Sky people are humans who wanted to look like Lunarians, possibly because thet worshipped/idolized them? Hence the wings.

I think you’d have to go through WCI and see if there’s anyone with horns kicking around (is Black Maria an Oni? Are Oni’s just giants with horns?) but it does look likely right now
All of the F5 may be Onis. Ulti and P1 seemed to have natural horns. WsW’s and Sasaki’s might or might not be natural

I think BM knew about the Buccaners from legend, but she didnt knew that Kuma was a Buccaner, as seems that no one besides the Celestials and some random doctor, that probably was killed by the WG, knew about him.

What make me wonder if Kaido and Yamato are a separed race, or they are just humans with Ancient-Giant blood, as the Buccaners are humans with Giant blood.

Also, the race that vanish that BM talk about seems not the be the Lunarians, but the Buccaners.