General & Others Did Oda ruined Jinbe in Onigashima?

And Usopp is going to surpass his father. A stronger Yonko underling. And Nami isn’t going to be the weakest EB straw hat.
Usopp v Van Auger is presumably just a few arcs away and I would be surprised if EoS Van Auger was not revealed as an extremely powerful folk considering his talent either. I guess though Usopp probably needs to work on his haki a lot as well as empowering his arsenal of weapons extensively. Current Usopp is arguably still far ahead his full asset.

Usopp v Van Auger is presumably just a few arcs away and I would be surprised if EoS Van Auger was not revealed as an extremely powerful folk considering his talent either. I guess though Usopp probably needs to work on his haki a lot as well as empowering his arsenal of weapons extensively. Current Usopp is arguably still far ahead his full asset.
I agree but I think he’ll get a devil fruit type power here in wano. It’s a zoan arc and his kabuto has a mouth that eats anything so it would be pretty simple to get it to eat a fruit.

Because if Jinbe fought Jack it would solidify him behind Zoro and Sanji, and Oda doesn't want to do that. So he gave him an opponent with a vague power level.

We have no idea where WW stands compared to Calamities, so stop assuming shit. This is like the same people who thought Page 1 > Hawkins because Hawkins wasn't a Tobi Roppo. Page 1 got stuck chasing Usopp, while Hawkins is fighting Killer.

Oda try to be unpredictable. But he didn't ruined Jinbe for not setting up for Jack. Jack was threw at trash by Oda. Who's Who that were being portrayed similar to Queen was much better matchup for Jinbe.

Thing is:
Jinbei set up to fight Who's Who was horribly made. Who's Who was chilling at his room and Jinbei instead of helping Luffy and even taking a role at Rooftop battle he drops everything to fight someone that represented 0 danger.
Who's Who that was in pair of Jinbei out of suddenly was made of joke when Jinbei armament got a boost because of his rage which never happened at manga before.

Well,Jack is far from fresh and did not show his hybrid form yet!Jinbe is not fresh either,but can still fight with almost full power!We could still see Jack vs Jinbe!If King vs Zoro happens,we will get Jack vs Jinbe!
Post automatically merged:

The weakling trio are definitely fighting Numbers and/or Ninjas!

If Oda makes BMP join the fight as plot twist,we could see straw hats+supernovas+minks+samurai fighting 2-3 vs 1 against them!It would drag the arc a little,but it could be the final nail in the coffin for BMP!

Did he ruin him? Not exactly. Jinbe is doing great and he is clapping Who's Who like a bitch.

I would say that he wastes Jinbe's time on Onigashima.

My favorite theory before the raid was Jinbe vs Jack. I hope this still happens. Jinbe is easily commander level and beating someone like Jack would be a good feat for Jinbe.
Also,lets not forget Luffy said in Zou that he wanted to beat Jack to a pulp,since Luffy is on his way to the rooftop again,we could see this happening!

Last edited: