Chapter Discussion Did Oda take the wrong pill?

For decades, Oda never let Zoro 1 vs 1 with the same villian as Luffy (Maybe except Enel), now we have Zoro huff and puff with Lucci, who got defeated by Luffy twice.

He also typically use Sanji as a hype tool for main villian, now we have Sanji impressively fight with Kizaru and Saturn along with Luffy.

What is going on with Oda
:nicagesmile:

Last edited:
For decades, Oda never let Zoro 1 vs 1 with the same villian as Luffy (Maybe except Enel), now we have Zoro huff and puff with Lucci, who got defeated by Luffy twice.

He also typically use Sanji as a hype tool for main villian, now we have Sanji impressively fight with Kizaru and Saturn along with Luffy.

Zoros first arc after his intro he one v oned the same person as luffy.

Besides this is just Oda showcasing Luffy and Sanji in a lore and science arc cause that’s more their characters.

In a battle and will arc like Elbaf I’m assuming Luffy and Zoro will be bigger along with Usopp.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

They’re kicking the can down the road,they always believe Zolo is holding reserves this is a never ending game for them. You can’t deny it’s cute though , if he only pulled that bandana shit 😆.

And btw Zolo fans would always say Kaku > Lucci , they are forever wrong Man in regards to the laser, Sanji is obviously manifesting CoC defence .

This is why he is phrasing it like “love” and he did the same against S-Jimbei, Oda loves his past villains and protagonists ,for example , I never believed Zolo would win against Lucci, we could have had that bet 1 week ago I would have agreed to it, i don’t think if Captain Kuro came back that Zolo would win. I don’t think Zolo would get a win against even Buggy.

Man, Zolo even lost to Hody , Zolo’s biggest loss is to Hody, hody was fine while Zolo drowned and got saved by fishmen pirates who captured him and put him in a cage like hostage , Zolo will never get a win against a main villain never in the story, If you think in those terms, it makes sense that Zolo lose to Lucci.

@GeneralP123

Enel wasn't 1v1 it was 5v1 and Enel won.

I'm not sure what you mean by this post. Zoro 1v1 Morgan, Buggy, Arlong, if I remember correct he also fought Lucci at Water 7 (where both Zoro and Luffy were humiliated), Hody, almost 1v1 Doffy if Fujitora didn't had saved Doffy, had a 1v1 MOMENT with Kaido but I would never call that 1v1 for real.
Post automatically merged:

Sika has the people praying to Oda
:finally:
Why Sika?
Post automatically merged:

And btw Zolo fans would always say Kaku > Lucci , they are forever wrong Man in regards to the laser, Sanji is obviously manifesting CoC defence .

This is why he is phrasing it like “love” and he did the same against S-Jimbei, Oda loves his past villains and protagonists ,for example , I never believed Zolo would win against Lucci, we could have had that bet 1 week ago I would have agreed to it, i don’t think if Captain Kuro came back that Zolo would win. I don’t think Zolo would get a win against even Buggy.

Man, Zolo even lost to Hody , Zolo’s biggest loss is to Hody, hody was fine while Zolo drowned and got saved by fishmen pirates who captured him and put him in a cage like hostage , Zolo will never get a win against a main villain never in the story, If you think in those terms, it makes sense that Zolo lose to Lucci.
Kaku is above Lucci ever since he ate his DF. Sanji has no CoC and will never have.

Zoro would have beat Kuro back then and anytime since. Buggy is tricky because of Zoro's fighting style. If he didn't used swords he could have beaten Buggy alone similar to how Luffy did with Nami's help.

Zoro never lost to Hody.

Last edited: