Questions & Mysteries Did Orochi have his way with Hiyori?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Something tells me…Oda would be a tad hesitant to address this in the manga, so...I’m just gonna…assume…that Hiyori did not bang Orochi…and then I will forget that I ever had to entertain this thought…I think the rest of y’all…should do the same…
Well, Oda decided to "indicate" that Viola and Doflamingo did it.
Doflamingo, the guy who overthrew her family, fucked up her kingdom, commited who knows how many atrocities, etc.
Hyori+Orochi seems like a cut from the same cloth that goes through that deranged mind of his.
:bamathink:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, Oda decided to "indicate" that Viola and Doflamingo did it.
Doflamingo, the guy who overthrew her family, fucked up her kingdom, commited who knows how many atrocities, etc.
Hyori+Orochi seems like a cut from the same cloth that goes through that deranged mind of his.
:bamathink:
Yeah, good point…not only has Oda completely forgotten how to write a dynamic female character, he keeps putting them in non-consensual scenarios with sleazy villains :josad:

So how virgin girl became not just prostitute but prostitute Number 1?!
:funky:
Hiyori is innocent
Kyoshiro is the pimp
Blame Kyoshiro, if he survives the raid, Momo should kill him for making his sister a prostitute, lol

I wonder what he did with all of the money she made,
On a serious note, it was the dumbest backstory for Hiyori and Kyoshiro, it didnt bring any positive outcome, because at the end Robin was the one who obtained all the information from Orochi.