Powers & Abilities Did Queen use haki on his sword?

Queen was able to coat his hand when Sanji use his spin kick so I'm sure if he wanted he could have coated the sword also but didn't because he wasn't expecting it to break but cut his face clean off , I mean after all Sanji is human

Most likely no.

Queen mentions how sanji is done for and well we see him with his leg broken and body messed up so it wouldn't surprise me if Queen was about to dispatch him with a raw attack.

After all look at Sanji he was unable to protect himself so Queen had a easy kill cuz I mean a human skin but the exoskeleton awakened.

Some would say why not use COA well Queen unlike other fighters has by default a great strength so his sword swings pack good power.

Probably the invisible Haki, but not black hardening.

Queen thought he was delivering the final strike so he probably thought it wasn't worth using it
That doesn't make any sense lol. The final strike is where you put in most effort.

obviously not, if CoA can protect pre timeskip zoro's swords from mihawk, there's no reason why it shouldn't work for queen?

but it's most likely just a result of oda's trash and inconsistent writing.

because pre-timeskip zoro was hitting mr. 1's steel body, kaku's tekkai, and kuma without using haki but his swords didn't break.

the germa metal bodies are "augmented with steel skin" and it should be easily bypassed by good CoA or enough power

this is something that zoro surpassed two years ago.
queen failing to cut sanji just comes to show how trash he is.
Your post makes no sense. BMPs literally invented Candy Jackets because regular Haki was not enough.

And we can see with Katakuri vs. Ichiji that Ichiji harmed himself. There is no sign of Katakuri doing anything there. Both his hands are busy.

Maybe we'll know it in the next chapter since this is a similar scene like the one in Corrida Coliseum with Sai's brother and Bobby Funk.

P.S: but they should use invisible CoA normally. I mean, it was implied that Sanji was using invisible Armor on him and we saw Hyogoro using it, scabbards using it, so invisible CoA became something that really exist again in this arc.