Speculations Did Sabo use level 3 CoA aka Penetration Ryuo?

Is Dragon Breath Penetration Ryuo?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
We know Luffy used internal destruction from a distance before;

We also know Luffy uses it on contact with Kaido's face in his Red Roc attack,since it drew a different reaction from Kaido from what the scabbards did:

Now this is what Sabo did in Dressrossa;

Hyo explains the 2 types ;

My Opinion ;it is not confirmed but it looks pretty similar to what Sabo did and I think it is the same thing.

What do you guys' think?

Yea people got to talking about this when luffy first got AcoA. If I had to bet money I’d say it the same form of haki tho.

Sabo having AcoA an a weapon, was all to help brutalize Akainu EoS. Both are exactly what’s needed to help negate akainu matchup advantages.
I think so too,Sabo's explanation about the core of every material mimics what Hyo talked about when further training Luffy(on penetration Ryuo) for the raid but couldn't put my hands on the exact panel.
Post automatically merged:

@nik87 @Cinera @Jo_Ndule @Bogard @Pantheos @rerere @ranady @The White Crane @Shisui_038 @HA001 @ImmaIvanoM @Chrono @stealthblack @Akai @Geo etc..

What do you guys' think?

We know Luffy used internal destruction from a distance before;

We also know Luffy uses it on contact with Kaido's face in his Red Roc attack,since it drew a different reaction from Kaido from what the scabbards did:

Now this is what Sabo did in Dressrossa;

Hyo explains the 2 types ;

My Opinion ;it is not confirmed but it looks pretty similar to what Sabo did and I think it is the same thing.

What do you guys' think?
Yeah. Its the internal destruction haki thing

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It was but I'm afraid he still lacks the built to damage Kaido as much as Luffy can as of now. Perhaps once he masters his Mera assuming he didn't attain that yet. His fire potential shall contribute AP wise.