Did vinland saga s2 suck?

I'm watching the last episode now. I'm not made that canute left the farm anymore I'm more mad that thorfin actually solved a conflict by taking an ass whipping. He's a warrior, he's not even his dad who was top tier who btw died trying to be peaceful. You don't get anywhere I life running from battled sometimes you have to fight. I'm not sure I want to watch season 3.

Was it to the levels of s1? Nope the lack of Askeladd made sure of that

But it had great story and character progression especially when it comes to thorfinn

He went from a boy angry at the world blinded by rage and anger, fueld by a desire for revenge to a man who just wanted to live a peaceful life with no enemies and no hatred in his heart

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
do you think it sucked??

btw sometimes strong determined words can sway any heart that was the message behind it
I love S2 and farmland saga

buy yeah Canute development during the whole season as a new determined king ready to dirty his hands was completely contradicted by the act in the end to let it go without anything for him. You can be swayed by words but not the Canute that was portrayed before and not like that, without gaining anything. Way too shoneny here.

And spoiler for after

i also think Canute later development and the Jormsviking arc was kinda bad
But current arc is dope

AL sama

Red Haired
buy yeah Canute development during the whole season as a new determined king ready to dirty his hands was completely contradicted by the act in the end to let it go without anything for him. You can be swayed by words but not the Canute that was portrayed before and not like that, without gaining anything. Way too shoneny here.
how about interpreting it like this

thorfinn's words made him grow again as a person and he left to see how far thorfinn can go

he knew thorfinn had no chance of winning

Season 2 > Season 1 anytime anyday.

Just because season 2 has less action than season 1 doesn't mean season 1 is better.

Who watches Vinland Saga for the action anyway? Certainly not me.

Thorfinn's characterization in Farmland is the climax of Vinland.