Current Events Did you really expect everyone vs Kaido from start to finish? The 1 vs 1 Luffy vs Kaido was obvious

Put Luffy against them,lets see how much damage he will take
Low-Diff doesn't change anything
BM was almost a non factor.Oda clearly had no idea what to do with her.It most mostly Kaido vs RT
Go re-read.
Sure,thats why he got healed.
Kaido is a mythical zoan with passive regen even against luffy right now.
3!!! Times K.O.´ed.Not even EoS BB will be able to do that
BB/Akainu would kill that version of Luffy kaido faced 6 times. But its obviously post-wano won't get ko 3 times.

Put Luffy against them,lets see how much damage he will take

BM was almost a non factor.Oda clearly had no idea what to do with her.It most mostly Kaido vs RT

Sure,thats why he got healed.

3!!! Times K.O.´ed.Not even EoS BB will be able to do that
Oda disagrees.

I think your confusing Zoro with Luffy here. Eating meat doesn't replenish health. Only magic mink medicine does. :goyea:

People are coping that Luffy is still fighting Hybrid Kaido in base for a while now.:kobeha:

Once Luffy goes Boundman with Adv CoC, no one ain't laughing anymore.:denzimote:
Imagine fusing CoC Coating with the already-CoA-fused rubber muscles or rubber bones. But wait i also want Internal Destruction CoC Flow from Luffy to explode Kaidou's brain from within! Yea i want that Berserk gore moment!
Post automatically merged:

Would be an awesome plot twist
Aint that fake tension moment redundant tho :seriously:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Since the start of One Piece, Luffy has defeated these enemies mostly on his own. Even when the level difference was huge in the first round.

The current turn of events doesn't surprise me, I was sure Luffy was going to single-handedly beat a weakened Kaido.

The only thing different here is that Kaido was weakened a bit, by allies and lifting an island so that Luffy had an opening and wasn't directly stronger than Kaido after their fight. Otherwise, Luffy and Kaido were sure to duel each other.
True. I'm actually quite satisfied with how the fight is going. The Scabbards and Supernova fighting against Kaido and weakening him up, Yamato buying time, etc. All entertaining and gives Kaido plenty of clout. I just don't like the way Oda visualizes advanced CoC attacks now connecting. It makes the fight visually boring. Also, I don't like Luffy's expression last chapter. Kaido's been a monster to plenty of Luffy's friends and I'm hoping to see him pissed off.