Speculations Did Zoro use FS in Alabasta and Luffy in MF.

Lmfao concession accepted.
It's not an argument. Everything that happened to zoro in that moment was haki. Proven to be advanced.
Ive never seen anyone change goalposts faster lol. Love how your too afraid to even say FS now. Completely ran away from FS and now stating its Advanced CoO, like their is any other Advanced CoO other than FS. Whatever go lie to yourself...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ive never seen anyone change goalposts faster lol. Love how your too afraid to even say FS now. Completely ran away from FS and now stating its Advanced CoO, like their is any other Advanced CoO other than FS. Whatever go lie to yourself...
That's irrelevant some say ryou some say acoa
It's still the same thing

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He didnt say "I saw"

He said "I knew"

And that was explained because he felt their breath.

Again nothing about seeing the future.
See knew is irrelevant it's the same
And breath I told you is haki so he used haki there coo and normal coo doesn't sense rocks so he could only see rocks falling ie fs

See knew is irrelevant it's the same
And breath I told you is haki so he used haki there coo and normal coo doesn't sense rocks so he could only see rocks falling ie fs
It really isnt.

Ha001 you might genuinely be tapped in the head. Ive been over this and showed you proof.

FS = Future Sight. The explanation that was given had nothing about the future. The explanation given to us had nothing about seeing. The explaination given to us was about feeling breath...which is a type of precense. Thats it.

Call it CoO all you like....call it Advanced Extreme Spacial CoO. That still doesnt make it fucking FS tho. Nothing in the explaination given stated it was FS. It was Breath. And thats not FS. Get your head out of your fucking ass and stop playing dumb.

Future Sight is advanced observation lmao, and Zoro knowing where the rocks wouldn't fall is kinda indicative of FS. I wouldn't say it was 100% FS, but it very possibly could be.
That's basic CoO feat
Post automatically merged:

It really isnt.

Ha001 you might genuinely be tapped in the head. Ive been over this and showed you proof.

FS = Future Sight. The explanation that was given had nothing about the future. The explanation given to us had nothing about seeing. The explaination given to us was about feeling breath...which is a type of precense. Thats it.

Call it CoO all you like....call it Advanced Extreme Spacial CoO. That still doesnt make it fucking FS tho. Nothing in the explaination given stated it was FS. It was Breath. And thats not FS. Get your head out of your fucking ass and stop playing dumb.
How's he even claiming this was FS