Anime & Manga Die Hard Sanji fans have no standards. Are they even Sanji fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one truly believes Sanji is Zoros rival0

Die hard Sanjitards know how pathetic sanji is and cling on to Zoros nuts to keep Sanji relevant despite them knowing damn well Sanji is a low diff material for Zoro.

If any Sanjitard tells you Zoro and Sanji are close in strength don't take them seriously because they are liars and just baiting you. Either ignore them or bait them back.

Look at what Zoro did on roof top, and ask yourself can Sanji even do that at the end of story?

These pathetic things like "wings" are constantly brought up by Sanjitards because they genuinely have no standards. They truly have no hope for their character and they are content with clinging on to Zoros nuts for the rest of their lives as One Piece fans so they can keep sanji relevant.

Are you truly okay with them subconsciously? You can't be right? You sincerely hope it was other way around don't you? But why isn't a Zoro fan clinging on to Chicken wings bullshit to keep Zoro relevant? Why does shit like Chicken wings of pirate king irrelevant to him/her? Its because they have actual standards for Zoro and Zoro delivers on those.

We don't need to say Zoro is Chicken wings of pirate king to talk about Zoros strength, we don't need to cling on to Luffys nuts. We just need to say Zoro can block combined attacks from two emperors momentarily, we need to say Zoro can permanently scar more durable character in the series, Zoro the mountain buster.

Ask yourself another question if it was truly a rivalry if sanji was truly hot shit, which lets be real all of yall liars don't even believe he is, why is it that only die Hard Sanjitards clinging on to meaningless shit like "Chicken wings of pirate king" "Dorry broggy". Why aren't Zoro fans ever using sanji to boost Zoro?

Yall know it deep down don't you? But you are content staying in the shadow for ever because as I said several times you have no standards.

Disclaimer: This doesn't refer to every sanji fan but die Hard Sanjitards

sanji fanboys are just that deluded. Flat earthers are like scholars compared to them
Its not even that they are delusional they say these things to give themselves self assurance its coping mechanism for them.

Have you noticed how they never try to raise Sanji to Zoros level, they always try to drag Zoro down to Sanjis level.

They would try to down play everything Zoro has done so Sanji can be Chicken wings of pirate king.

Why is that? Because they know Sanjis feats are dog shit and if they look at Zoros feats fairly sanji looks like a neg diff fight for Zoro.

But what does dragging Zoro down to sanjis level accomplish? In a long run you don't care about sanji being strong, you just want him to be as strong as Zoro even if Zoro is the weakest character

Sanjitards know that mf weak as hell EOS sanji cant even compare to Halfdead zoro

but retardeds trying to Push Zoro and Sanji then they feel secure again lmao

Zoro fans dont like Sanji because that mf weak af
Sanji fans getting wet when Zoro argue with him because zoro so strong and they thought they are close lol

Pathetic
Zoro neg diff million of EOS sanjis

btw Zoros currently Oppenent King already neg diffed sanjis strongest form RS, he showed us how fucking massive big is the Gap

Public Warning: OP is a liberal and has posted on numerous left aligned subforums. Please do not upvote his posts and remember to report suspicious activity.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Worstgen Community Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all:

• ⁠I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge. Watch you back and get used to this face kiddo, you’ll be seeing a lot of it.

~ Honorary Volunteer Worstgen Community Moderator

Die hard Sanjitards know how pathetic sanji is and cling on to Zoros nuts to keep Sanji relevant despite them knowing damn well Sanji is a low diff material for Zoro.

If any Sanjitard tells you Zoro and Sanji are close in strength don't take them seriously because they are liars and just baiting you. Either ignore them or bait them back.

Look at what Zoro did on roof top, and ask yourself can Sanji even do that at the end of story?

These pathetic things like "wings" are constantly brought up by Sanjitards because they genuinely have no standards. They truly have no hope for their character and they are content with clinging on to Zoros nuts for the rest of their lives as One Piece fans so they can keep sanji relevant.

Are you truly okay with them subconsciously? You can't be right? You sincerely hope it was other way around don't you? But why isn't a Zoro fan clinging on to Chicken wings bullshit to keep Zoro relevant? Why does shit like Chicken wings of pirate king irrelevant to him/her? Its because they have actual standards for Zoro and Zoro delivers on those.

We don't need to say Zoro is Chicken wings of pirate king to talk about Zoros strength, we don't need to cling on to Luffys nuts. We just need to say Zoro can block combined attacks from two emperors momentarily, we need to say Zoro can permanently scar more durable character in the series, Zoro the mountain buster.

Ask yourself another question if it was truly a rivalry if sanji was truly hot shit, which lets be real all of yall liars don't even believe he is, why is it that only die Hard Sanjitards clinging on to meaningless shit like "Chicken wings of pirate king" "Dorry broggy". Why aren't Zoro fans ever using sanji to boost Zoro?

Yall know it deep down don't you? But you are content staying in the shadow for ever because as I said several times you have no standards.

You taking your time to make this thread is embarrassing in itself . But hey whatever makes you sleep at night

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
If you don't want to compare Sanji to Zoro then you must also can't compare Zoro to Luffy. If you wanna go with the route of "Sanji can't do what Zoro can" then the notion of "Zoro can't do what Luffy can" should be common as well.

If you don't want to compare Sanji to Zoro then you must also can't compare Zoro to Luffy. If you wanna go with the route of "Sanji can't do what Zoro can" then the notion of "Zoro can't do what Luffy can" should be common as well.
Understand the premise of this thread lil D

Let me explain
Issue is not compare, issue is clinging.
Sanjitards have following problem
-They know sanjis feats are absolutely dog shit
-They use Zoro's name to boost sanji not sanjis feats

Zoro fans don't need to use Luffy to boost Zoro, I don't need to say Luffy can hurt Kaido so Zoro can, I don't need to bring Luffy in. I can say Zoro can hurt Kaido cuz he God damn has hurt Kaido.

I say Zoro > Luffy because Zoro's feats shit on Luffy.

Do you understand what I mean?
Post automatically merged:

You taking your time to make this thread is embarrassing in itself . But hey whatever makes you sleep at night
It needed to be said.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

It's really nuts your brain cells can even form a sentence like "rivalry" looking only at Zoro and Sanji gags on the ship.

Muh Rivarly.

B

Ballel

Wehad same debate a million times Shishio

Public Warning: OP is a liberal and has posted on numerous left aligned subforums. Please do not upvote his posts and remember to report suspicious activity.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Worstgen Community Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all:

• ⁠I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge. Watch you back and get used to this face kiddo, you’ll be seeing a lot of it.

~ Honorary Volunteer Worstgen Community Moderator
Huh?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fans do this to King when they drag him down to Queen's level because they don't want to acknowledge that Zoro's opponent is special like Katakuri and Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.