Zoan Drake beat Caribou while Pekoms does it without his sulong, df and koka

Overrated Supernova

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Drake is trash...barely above Pekoms if you base it in feats
Hybrid Drake can't beat Base Apoo quickly
Zoan Drake beat Caribou while Pekoms does it without his sulong, df and koka

Overrated Supernova
Drake is still widely considered not one of the weakest Tobi Roppo. I would not be so frenetic in judging and giving him the benefit of the doubt for his hype, for how much it is worth. Regardless I don't like this analysis. For example Apoo is not weak, conversely.

I'll explain here why I think this, trying to be concise

Since when Diez Drake was introduced in Sabaody, was hinted at him knowing Vegapunk

We later saw him entering the New World and reaching a mechanized island under Kaido's control. Here he attacks Scotch, a cyborg, to get Kaido's attention.

This island was shown with more details in Caribou's cover story, being completely artificial

Was then revealed to be home to Kaido's weapons factories

And when riots insurged in the island, Drake (now a Tobiroppo) was sent to stop it

Now, the way the island is built and the weapons construction activities, made me think that island is under Queen's control (being him an engineer/craftsman and a cyborg)

This may be reinforced cause Drake seemed to work directly under Queen, back in Wano. Especially with Kyoshiro asking Queen to send his "heavy" to take care of Soba Mask

And later Drake showing up in the Flower Capital to take care of it

Drake was then revealed to be a SWORD Captain working undercover and the mysterious silhouette who freed Law

Now, in Onigashima, his betrayal has been discovered and exposed by Queen himself

And is now taking care of the Live Floor

Now, what I think is: Drake, being a Worst Generation member, should do something really important in this war, and what's better than taking out one of the 3 main muscles under the dome (Calamities)? In this case, Queen is without a doubt the most connected to him. Keep in mind that we don't know Drake's extent of power/abilities since he was working undercover and never manifested the intention to challenge a Calamity to take his place

That would fit the theme of the Beast Pirates (the hierarchy based on strenght) and what's better than making one of the Calamities fall cause of an ex-Tobiroppo?
The Executive beating his direct Boss
The 10 (Diez) beating the Queen

To add another little connection, Allosaurus used to hunt Brachiosaurus

Well, this was my line of reasoning
Let me know what you think
:myman:
Amazing thread. Drake vs Queen hype....
Post automatically merged:

Monster Point Drake incoming

I'm sorry but that has a zero percent chance of happening. Great research but there's no way it'll happen. At best, they will have a scuffle.

I can list you a few reasons as to why drake will not fight queen.

• Main villains are almost always reserved for the strawhats.
As every one piece arc involving the strawhats usually goes. Ofc, there are exceptions. Kyro's vs Flag Guy(He killed his wife), dressrosa matchups.
People who received highlighted fights in dressrosa became a part of the strawhat grandfleet.
  • The Supernova will fight Kaidou together
The nine shadows, the nine pirates that Oden speaks of that will be capable of taking down Kaidou will all have their hand in defeating him. Xdrake is one of them as well. His purpose along with the other supernova is to take down Kaidou not his lackey's.
  • Queen has left his initial place and he is not fight against Xdrake & Co
In fact, If Queen was going to fight Xdrake, this would've been the perfect time to show Queen's location at the moment. Take a look at the layout of Onigashima. Queen was on the second floor on the stand that sits above the live floor. Queen would've only had to jump down to engage Xdrake and the others. But as we've seen this chapter, he's nowhere to be found. There is a clear reason why Oda kept Queen on the second floor which coincidentally is the same floor that the scabbards were sent by Law and also coincidentally where the shadowy figure(Hiyori) is.

• Queen's Judge Connection
Do not ignore subtle hints by Oda. The judge connection will definitely be fleshed out. As we've seen so far within the matchups, there seems to be some familiarity between opponents. Sasaki & Franky are both identical grute defensive types and there could also be some connection between Chimney and Sasaki. Jinbei & Who's Who apparently have been acquainted before. Robin & Black Maria have multiple limbs, they're smart, Black Maria has had her eyes on Robin for some time.