Dio (JJBA) vs Adam Smasher (Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunners)

Wouldn't Adam Smasher takes all rounds?

I remember that he is really fast and physically strong/durable.

Dio doesn't have the AP to take him down unless he pulled his special technique "Road Rolla Da" and slams it on Smasher in which I think should be able to damage him.

But it's not enough to beat Smasher I believe.

Dio doesn't have the AP to take him down unless he pulled his special technique "Road Rolla Da" and slams it on Smasher in which I think should be able to damage him.
Dio is not as physically powerful, but should still be able to damage him, time stop is his best bet an landing a fuckton of hits till Adam eventually drops. Or alternatively he can attempt to freeze his brain with that blood-bending technique he had in part 1, though i don't remember if he still has it in SC.

I think Adam takes R1 for sure, rest is debatable.

Dio is not as physically powerful, but should still be able to damage him, time stop is his best bet an landing a fuckton of hits till Adam eventually drops. Or alternatively he can attempt to freeze his brain with that blood-bending technique he had in part 1, though i don't remember if he still has it in SC.

I think Adam takes R1 for sure, rest is debatable.
Is Adam Smasher a cyborg btw? Meaning that does he still have human body parts that can be damaged?

For example, Dio can damage Adam's face with his knives if his face is human and not mechanical enhanced face.

And will Adam develops his cyberpsychosis mid-way in battle? If so then Dio could outlast him.

Is Adam Smasher a cyborg btw? Meaning that does he still have human body parts that can be damaged?

For example, Dio can damage Adam's face with his knives if his face is human and not mechanical enhanced face.

And will Adam develops his cyberpsychosis mid-way in battle? If so then Dio could outlast him.
He is 96% cyborg, his brain is fully organic iirc.

He is basically a cyberpsycho already, so nah.