Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

The safe bet would be advanced Coc or an improved armament..but Oda might actually do something else like..

ADVANCED OBSERVATION HAKI

Hear me out, King and Katakuri parallel. Appearance, personality, speedy yet powerful.

Zoro's hasn't tagged King that much. He may need a faster attack or better observation to hit King.

We all thought that Zoro would get his observation powerup vs Shiryu but maybe it's here. Mind you, it's very unlikely though.

Whatever the powerup will be, I expect that we'll finally get another Mihawk flashback during this battle. I'm more interesting in the backstory behind how Zoro lost his eye. Was he trying to learn a technique and it cost him an eye? Was he fighting Mihawk? Or perhaps is his eye still usable?

Which aspect that zoro has is way below low top-tier.....?
I wouldn't say way below. I also don't think there is anything like "low top tier". It is either you are a top tier or you not.

All top tiers have about 90% of their stats in the top tier range.
Zoro has AP, Defense, Haki and maybe even endurance being top tier. His other stats are not...hence why he is in an in-between in my view

I wouldn't say way below. I also don't think there is anything like "low top tier". It is either you are a top tier or you not.

All top tiers have about 90% of their stats in the top tier range.
Zoro has AP, Defense, Haki and maybe even endurance being top tier. His other stats are not...hence why he is in an in-between in my view
Just to be clear, I also don't put zoro in the top-tier category. He is def very close to the low-top tier (like old ray). In fact, in terms of AP, i think he has probably surpassed old ray.
My only issue is that @Gol D. Roger has stated that zoro is way below "low-top tier", which is why i am confused.

Hmm not sure if he can remove a 100% HP off King in one shot, I would bet on 15-20% off Kaido with his strongest attack at the moment. So far he didn't use his best attacks not even close but King seems to have tanked those very proficiently.
There's no way Zoro could take the King with one shot. Even now, despite being perfectly healthy, King is crushing Zoro. So being healthy doesn't change anything. Because right now Zoro is at his healthiest.

Also, the strongest attacks in OP are usually when the characters are in their most difficult state. There are many examples of this. So your healthy one-throw argument is a wrong example for the OP.

There's no need to even talk about the Zoro and Kaido thing. The fact that Zoro took 15-20% from Kaido is just a fantasy.

Zoro's next power up is most likely going to be "the mastering of Asura." Zoro needs to learn how to use Asura more than ones, and considering the fact that Asura is a CoC haki related ability, then I'd assume that in order to master Asura Zoro has to understand what CoC is.

I agree with part of these.

Surpassing Roger - To an extent. Zoro won’t surpass Rogers CoC until end of series. I also don’t think black blades are connected to CoC.

Zoro didn’t use Observation or Armament haki first. What happened in Alabasta was never confirmed to be ryou. In fact Oda described what happened in his explanation of shishi sonson. In the attack poll.

Also what Zoro did with his Asura is nothing like what Luffy and Yamato are doing now as they’re purposefully coating their attacks in CoC. It’s more like what Luffy and doffy did when their feet clashed.

Zoros power up is going to be sword based. If he begins using the same CoC coating Luffy does it won’t be until later.
He used ryou in alabasta cope
Same words as hyozou
The tehnique to cut steel his master has wano origins
U gotta have low iq to think it wasn t coo and ryou

-Enma is training his CoA so when he'll master it his CoA will be even better
-Nothing about CoO rn ( against Shiryu imo )
-Now that we know CoC can be infused every character with it from now on should be able to coat it or it will be useless giving them CoC
so maybe not in this arc but he'll learn CoC coating for sure