Future Events Discussing Zoro next Power up (the battle between Zoro and King )

There's no way Zoro could take the King with one shot. Even now, despite being perfectly healthy, King is crushing Zoro. So being healthy doesn't change anything. Because right now Zoro is at his healthiest.

Also, the strongest attacks in OP are usually when the characters are in their most difficult state. There are many examples of this. So your healthy one-throw argument is a wrong example for the OP.

There's no need to even talk about the Zoro and Kaido thing. The fact that Zoro took 15-20% from Kaido is just a fantasy.
I would not catalogue it as a fantasy, rather an educated guess.

Kaido seems to be unable to hold Onigashima so he is probably substantially weakened and the odds want that's rather to ascribe to his HP.

He might stand in the 50% range or somewhat above. So who drew the rest? The combined efforts of Zoro, Luffy, Yamato and the rest. Zoro taking a good 15% away is far from fantasy when we consider how seriously Kaido took his performance. And how that didn't work out for Luffy.

He will need one to beat King. Perhaps he gets the Nidai Kitetsu after King breaks the Sandai
Why would he need a power up to beat King when he hasn't even used fraction of his power, the enma Haki pull let alone Ashura.

If King can break Zoros sword he basically posses more power than combined maximum power of Kaido and Big Mom. Are you ready to admit Kaido is a low diff fight for King?

Why would he need a power up to beat King when he hasn't even used fraction of his power, the enma Haki pull let alone Ashura.

If King can break Zoros sword he basically posses more power than combined maximum power of Kaido and Big Mom. Are you ready to admit Kaido is a low diff fight for King?
Zoro could only hold off Hakai for a split second. Ig Law didn’t teleport him out, not only would all of his swords would be broken, all of Zoro would be broken

Zoro could only hold off Hakai for a split second. Ig Law didn’t teleport him out, not only would all of his swords would be broken, all of Zoro would be broken
That in itself is a myth, literally nothing suggests that Zoro was teleported

But Mihawks attack broke Zoros swords on contact, Zoros attack broke Hyozous swords on contact. Hakai is a lethal attack, why would Zoros sword survive initial impact, the largest impact yet would break after a few minutes?
Or even a few seconds?
Post automatically merged:

I am willing to be my account on King not breaking a single one of Zoros swords. Are you?

That in itself is a myth, literally nothing suggests that Zoro was teleported

But Mihawks attack broke Zoros swords on contact, Zoros attack broke Hyozous swords on contact. Hakai is a lethal attack, why would Zoros sword survive initial impact, the largest impact yet would break after a few minutes?
Or even a few seconds?
Post automatically merged:

I am willing to be my account on King not breaking a single one of Zoros swords. Are you?
Because Zoro’s and Hyouzou’s swords were fodder swords, not meito

Because Zoro’s and Hyouzou’s swords were fodder swords, not meito
So? Why would Zoros sword survive the strongest impact but would break over time? The swords had the first contact with the attack and upon contact large explosion happened and the entire momentum of attack stopped momentarily. At no point would force of Hakai be more than force at that point.

Did Hakai do any damage to Zoros swords? Is Zoro fighting King without Haki and damaged sword this entire time? Last I checked he wasn't even using Haki on some of his attacks.

Also my previous question, Are you willing to bet your account on Zoros sword breaking? I can on the opposite