Multiverse General Do Naruto fans think this is impressive?

Arabasta itself should be around Australia ...
With wano being that big , Old wano is even bigger.
Elbaf should be the biggest given it's base fir giants.
Yep, and in comparison to the ancient continents, even current Elbaf should be smaller. That's the difference.

This is the Naruto map:

Someone posted that panel of Madara's large meteors and we can actually see the borders of the country, Land of Frost, they had their war on.
Yet Alabasta is larger than that. I'd even say Alabasta is comparable to Land of Wind but the difference is, Alabasta is just one of millions of islands.

Kuzan froze thousands of miles worth of oceans and connected all of that to 3 islands. And yet it still didn't fill up the surface of the planet at all, I'm sure it didn't even make up 1% of the planet's surface.

All the seas, East Blue, North Blue, West Blue and South Blue are all larger than the Grand Line.
In fact, the Grand Line itself is "just" a line which separates the seas. Iirc, Marco even stated there are millions of islands in the Grand Line...

Here is one map of that:

There's even a more detailled map of the Grand Line structure:

The log pose locates the magnetic field to one island and its pointer to the closest island and based on that, it creates its navigation. As I said, it draws the location and graph of the closest islands and even then, strawhats always needed to sail for several days or weeks to go from one destination to another one. And they needed months to reach the first half of the Grand Line - after Enies Lobby, they even had the Thousand Sunny which is built on the Adam Trees. That just sums up how large the OP world is.

Furthermore, again, Alabasta is just one of those many islands and it doesn't even make around 10% of the width of Grand Line.