Future Events Do the RHP have a traitor amongst them?

Do the RHP's have a traitor?

• Total voters
Pretty straight forward. Oda been abusing this plot line since post ts started. Every faction has a traitor amongst their ranks and i doubt the same won't apply to the "impregnable" crew.

- Vergo betrayed the Navy
- Kanjuro betrayed the scabbards
- Jinbe and Capone betrayed BM
- Drake betrayed Kaido
- Stussy betrayed CP0

Etc....

Who is the rat?

Pretty straight forward. Oda been abusing this plot line since post ts started. Every faction has a traitor amongst their ranks and i doubt the same won't apply to the "impregnable" crew.

- Drake betrayed Kaido
- Stussy betrayed CP0

Etc....

Who is the rat?

Luffy had sanji the mr3 type traitor

maybe rocks d. rockstar, he hasn't been a member for that long and him not being made an officer could hint at shanks not fully trusting him.

- Drake betrayed Kaido
- Stussy betrayed CP0

Etc....

Who is the rat?

no way

- Drake betrayed Kaido
- Stussy betrayed CP0

Etc....

Who is the rat?
[/SPOILER]
So "abusing the traitor" plotline:
- Vergo never betrayed anyone since he was a spy and a double agent all along + he had no friends in the marines that we know of.
- Kanjuro similar, but it was his whole life and his closest friends, so yes, he was a traitor.
- Jimbo left Big Mom, so no betraying there. Capone betrayed, 100%.
- Drake, same reason as Vergo, he was a spy, not a traitor.
- Stussy was a sleeper agent, again, not a traitor.

If you guys are uncapable of seeing differences from different concepts, then we can say shit like BB, Rocks, Gol D Roger, Mr Noro Noro and Luffy are just an abused role of the pirate in the story, why does Oda abuses always of the same things!

Would be nice if done rightly but I doubt it. Also it is overused as hell at this point. In a way it would be like put a traitor in the SHs themselves. Also the majority if these guys, the core of the crew, had been together since and even before Luffy was a kid.

So "abusing the traitor" plotline:
- Vergo never betrayed anyone since he was a spy and a double agent all along + he had no friends in the marines that we know of.
- Kanjuro similar, but it was his whole life and his closest friends, so yes, he was a traitor.
- Jimbo left Big Mom, so no betraying there. Capone betrayed, 100%.
- Drake, same reason as Vergo, he was a spy, not a traitor.
- Stussy was a sleeper agent, again, not a traitor.

If you guys are uncapable of seeing differences from different concepts, then we can say shit like BB, Rocks, Gol D Roger, Mr Noro Noro and Luffy are just an abused role of the pirate in the story, why does Oda abuses always of the same things!
What a ridiculous comment. We the readers are put in the shoes of the faction that's being "betrayed".

- In PH we were put in Tashigi's shoes. She had no idea that Vergo was a spy all along because she she didn't know his backstory.
- same for Kanjuro.
- Jinbe and Capone were actually better off. Both weren't founding members of the crew so they were never inside the inner circle of the executives.
- Drake is a solid traitor. He worked his way up in hope he gets into the inner circle of the Beast pirates.

Whenever there is a spy there's also a faction that feels betrayed because up until the point said betrayal is revealed we as the readers and the characters that are the victims won't know the history of the spy.

- Drake betrayed Kaido
- Stussy betrayed CP0

Etc....

Who is the rat?

Rockstar the son of Rocks D. Xebec is the traitor biding his time, His goal? Weaken the RHPs till they are ripe for the picking for his half brother Marshal D. Teach :myman:

You say like X-Drake was even relevant. He just faced Apoo(also betrayal) and CP0.

Jinbei didn't betrayal BM. He paid all his debt with her than he left her crew because he was free to do it.
In the mids of the enemy attack even worse joining THAT invading enemy.

I have a question. If two countries are at war with each other and in the mids of it i switch out my shirt and suddenly start killing the soldiers of the country i just fought for, am i a traitor or is it alright because betraying them in the future was always part of my calculations?
@Gaimon The Pirate

H

Herrera95

In the mids of the enemy attack even worse joining THAT invading enemy.

I have a question. If two countries are at war with each other and in the mids of it i switch out my shirt and suddenly start killing the soldiers of the country i just fought for, am i a traitor or is it alright because betraying them in the future was always part of my calculations?
@Gaimon The Pirate
This is more like you are a mercenary for one of those countries then your contract expires and now you are fighting for the other country.

This is more like you are a mercenary for one of those countries then your contract expires and now you are fighting for the other country.
Point being. We can fight over the accurate description of an individual that does this all day long. In the end there's always someone that will feel betrayed.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
You say like X-Drake was even relevant. He just faced Apoo(also betrayal) and CP0.

Jinbei didn't betrayal BM. He paid all his debt with her than he left her crew because he was free to do it.
Planning to assassinate her + freeing her prisoners doesn't count as betrayal?

Drake freed Law and gave intel to the Marines.