Current Events Do Unearned Powerups Destroy Tension In Storytelling?

Ass Pull Powerups in One Piece Are:

• Total voters
No,
What destroys tension is stupid magical drug which Zoro got
Not the power ups itself cause power ups are hype… asspulls are hype

tension gets destroyed when you’re in huge stress and about to suffer, and suddenly, you are fresh and okay

If its CoC then its fine imo since its still his own strength, and I doubt Zoro will learn to master his conquerors the same way Luffy did
I imagine it will keep being empowered as Zoro keeps empowering his general power level cause Rayleigh affirmed CoC can't be trained by itself, it simply blossoms more and more with general stats training.

About Zoro... I only agree with Ashura since I don't like that shit and don't understand why true Zoro fans like it. I don't consider Ashura a power up just a new move, also don't understand why people think Ashura is a transformation. Zoro would beat Kaku anyway. He was at Lucci level just like Luffy. You must understand that Zoro NEVER was weaker than Luffy at any point(except when he almost died to Mihawk).

I don't think the power ups you said are necessary unearned except for Luffy Adv CoC.
Luffy Adv CoO against Katakuri was good, well built. Except for the fact that he was getting the beating of his life and last more than should(also the finalle was horrible). Despite that Adv CoO was not the problem at this fight since it means nothing after he went Snakeman form.

Zoro vs Mr 1 was just haki. It exists in One Piece and is literally that situation where people unlock it. Also Zoro had explanation to understand how it works.

Sanji DNA... is just terrible. They didn't had raid suits when Sanji were young? Because it seems all he had to do is use that shit and gets superpowers. Not a good power up but the worst thing is the feat of this power up. How the hell he is tanking a fucking sword without using haki and instantly recovering his broken bones. Not even Zoro or Luffy could have done that. Not even Kaido or Marco. This is just ridiculous.