Questions & Mysteries Do We Have Any Confirmation That Yamato Has Adv COC?

H

humanbeing

Obviously ? If it was obvious‚ when did it happen ? And I don't want black lightning panel cause Luffy and Doflamingo had black lightning also when they normal Coc leg clashed. Which is a proof that black lightning can be normal or adv Coc
she was clearly infusing her club with it the same her dad does, aside from them we only saw Luffy, Roger and WB do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats exactly what I mean by black lightning trails on weapons or fists. Thats an visual indicator for ACoC.
IIRC that also happened when Luffy and Katakuri clashed but in that case the black lightning sparkles were caused by an advanced color of basic armament. In this case however they obviously look like CoC, there's hardly a doubt about that.

Tbh adv Coc is one of the things I wish Oda never did. It is meaningless. Adv Coa was good enough‚ not this adv Coa v2 thing
I kinda like the adv CoC thing. What i didn't like is how fast a user can learn how to use it. Luffy was just about to learn adv CoA attacks and then he immediately learned advanced CoC. We didn't even got to understand how much damage an advanced CoA attack could do. Maybe Oda thought to himself that it wasn't enough to defeat Kaido and busted this out with bad pacing.

I kinda like the adv CoC thing. What i didn't like is how fast a user can learn how to use it. Luffy was just about to learn adv CoA attacks and then he immediately learned advanced CoC. We didn't even got to understand how much damage an advanced CoA attack could do. Maybe Oda thought to himself that it wasn't enough to defeat Kaido and busted this out with bad pacing.
That is exactly the issue

The whole community agree that she has it. Either you didn't read properly or the whole community are wrong which is unlikely.
Post automatically merged:

But I agree I prefer adCoc to be sth different than adcoa v2 tho

Aren't you the same dude who make a theard if she has haki? Lol
Really?

Imagine seeing the visuals of AdCoC but deny it yet accept that zoro used adcoc while we had no visuals nor confirmation from zoro/kaido that he used adcoc
Kaido would have been excited if zoro used adco before luffy did and praise him for that but nah he was annoyed.

Only Kaido, BM, Luffy and Yamato have adcoc in this arc
Soon Kidd

Really?

Imagine seeing the visuals of AdCoC but deny it yet accept that zoro used adcoc while we had no visuals nor confirmation from zoro/kaido that he used adcoc
Kaido would have been excited if zoro used adco before luffy did and praise him for that but nah he was annoyed.

Only Kaido, BM, Luffy and Yamato have adcoc in this arc
Soon Kidd
Are you still on this story of no visuals for Farce of the Dead?

You can clearly see a lightning pattern on top if you observe properly, I know it's not your forte though. :goyea:

Zoli fans can't come to terms with Yamato actively and consciously using CoC.
She's basically recreating her father's style which is based around a club and adv CoC. They don't even bother to use high-level CoA like hardening (black shade) since they are already using something much stronger.

Zoli fans can't come to terms with Yamato actively and consciously using CoC.
She's basically recreating her father's style which is based around a club and adv CoC. They don't even bother to use high-level CoA like hardening (black shade) since they are already using something much stronger.
And the best she can afford is barely damaging her daddy :goyea: