General & Others Do you believe certain filler scenes in the anime is canon?

No anime scene is cannon.
Mihawk never defeated jinbei in marineford
Sanji never defeated drake in wano
Luffy never struggled against hordy jones(at least not as much as in the anime) etc...
Anime being overseen by oda is the biggest lie of the century. The dont know shit, just imagine things.
And i wont even talk about designs, attacks or any other detail they have altered among the years.

C

CensoredbyWG

Absolutley not.

Post automatically merged:
My opinion >>>>>> whoever tf shimizu is.
Post automatically merged:

No anime scene is cannon.
Mihawk never defeated jinbei in marineford
Sanji never defeated drake in wano
Luffy never struggled against hordy jones(at least not as much as in the anime) etc...
Anime being overseen by oda is the biggest lie of the century. The dont know shit, just imagine things.
And i wont even talk about designs, attacks or any other detail they have altered among the years.
Mihawk couldnt even beat jinbe in marineford?:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Это скорее да и нет. В зависимости от конкретной сцены и того, что там происходит. Я думаю, если речь идет о важных элементах сюжета, то это канон.

Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

This depends if it doesnt go against what is shown in the manga.

For example, Luffy used KKG against Cracker in anime, we know that the manga never showed or stated such event.

Man.

Darkwitch has been making so many cope topics lol.

Multiple topics crying about how toxic the yonko fandom is(and ignoring the toxicity of Lee, Kurwa and various other people) and now this.

Anime takes the manga canon and gives certain interpretations of the scenes. Expanding on it, sometimes not so accurately.
While every addition isn't always filler, more often then not the anime makes mistakes that shouldn't happen if they got Oda' approval on every bit of detail.

Marco is an infamous example.

They're effectively the same thing in contemporary speech. Filler is when someone thinks it shouldn't have any impact on canon and only the source matters, anime canon is when someone thinks anime and source don't have to tell the exact same story. router login

Last edited: