General & Others Do you hate "Talk no jutsu"? General thoughts about it?

The problem is not that they lost.
But that they waged wars on belief that were flipped by a chat with a 16 year old retard.
Imagine Hitler talking with a kid and realising he was the bad guy all along.
1.he is 16 cause he is its shounen, he is mentally way, WAY more mature than that
2. If hitler had doubts in his heart then he could've been redeemed. Naruto canonically uses sage mode to see if opponents are redeemable or not, he made every villain that isnt redeemable puncing bag
3.even if they were t reasoned, they lost regardless so sticking to their way of thinking wont help them, kishimoto adds "TnJ" to add more layers to both villain and naruto's character

1.he is 16 cause he is its shounen, he is mentally way, WAY more mature than that
2. If hitler had doubts in his heart then he could've been redeemed. Naruto canonically uses sage mode to see if opponents are redeemable or not, he made every villain that isnt redeemable puncing bag
3.even if they were t reasoned, they lost regardless so sticking to their way of thinking wont help them, kishimoto adds "TnJ" to add more layers to both villain and naruto's character
There is no layer in somebody waging a war for an ideal that can be overturned over a chat.
You cannot tell me a chat can sway somebody after they followed an ideal for decades.
A chat.
With a stranger.
Who is underage.
Naruto doesn't show any particular maturity, is not because he makes this face >:( that he is mature.
Naruto is naive but he personifies honesty, well doing and candor. Not maturity.

There is no layer in somebody waging a war for an ideal that can be overturned over a chat.
You cannot tell me a chat can sway somebody after they followed an ideal for decades.
A chat.
With a stranger.
Who is underage.
Naruto doesn't show any particular maturity, is not because he makes this face >:( that he is mature.
Naruto is naive but he personifies honesty, well doing and candor. Not maturity.
Yeah seems the comparison to real life wasn't so great
Post automatically merged:

Jesus christ One Piece is Luffy's show but in Naruto everyone bends over backwards to suck Naruto off.
This guy is dying and the only thing he can think of is saying how cool Naruto called him a genious.
:suresure:
Neji had that reputation anyway lol

A chat.
With a stranger.
Who is underage.
0 counter arguments just repeating ur hating points, still havent told me why its bad, if u dont have counter arguments please stop quoting me lol

0 counter arguments just repeating ur hating points, still havent told me why its bad, if u dont have counter arguments please stop quoting me lol
Can you not read?
I am explaining that he is not mature at all. Not at all.
Which is a counter to your 1st point. And a person changing life decision against an immature person is a joke.

But since you want to play this game, let me address point by point. So you can actually accept what other say, instead of calling a different perspective "hate".
Already wrote about this silliness in my previous post.

Everybody has doubts, but doubts are what block something to happen. Pain killed countless people, made zombies of his friends, ruled cities and countries, wage a genocidal war and killed his master and at no point he doubted himself. At no point he second guessed his choices, as it is never shown.
He is redeemable just because plot wanted him to resuscitate everybody via a magic jutsu, and that's it. Just like the plot made Orochimaru the good guy and Obito the good guy after they killed countless innocents and other monstrosities.
What Obito and Pein did is in no way shape or form redeemable, as I don't believe there is any reason in the world that can justifies massacres of innocents.
No redeemable person can massacre without second guessing himself and stopping.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say with this post, but a person admitting that he is wrong only when he has nothing to lose is pathetic.
When they had power they never doubted themselves, but when they lost it they felt reedemed? What?
What is a change of heart if has no repercussion.

As a teen watching Naruto, the Talk no BS was always a disappointment because oh, my gahd, no fistycuffs, wtf now, I'm bored?!
As an adult, I both understand and appreciate Kishimoto for trying to teach kids that not all conflicts need to be resolved through conflict. If that is aptly portrayed or not in the manga, that is secondary.

Let me get this straight, u think TNJ is bad since its encouraging kids to make a world better place?
No; It's Lying to them that it'll be that easy to change someone's mind especially since that'd NEVER work IRL; because People are Stubborn, and more likely to double down on their pre-concieved notions than even consider the possibility that they are wrong, because they refuse to change!

Because TnJ Would NEVER work on REAL World Politicians that we have running rampant in our world

It's creating False Expectations for the world around them; because People REFUSE to change; because they are naturally stubborn & won't change their minds, because they have no desire to change themselves for the better!

Besides; the Powers that be; REFUSE TO CHANGE; And Teaching People that they can change the Unchangable for the better is Setting them up for disappointment BIG TIME!!

As a teen watching Naruto, the Talk no BS was always a disappointment
I still feel the same way as an Adult; Because It's too Saccharine & Too Idealistic & sets up people for Disappointment in the real world; when they realize that what they Learned from Naruto about Being able to change society for the better, is a bold-faced Lie; Because People refuse to change, and want things to stay the same; Especially when it comes to People that are in Positions of Power; who Only Truly care about themselves; and maintaining the status quo THEY want to establish!

Last edited: