Speculations Do you have hope for the future of one piece?

Then your title should be is there hope for Usopp, because the manga/anime is doing just fine and the future looks good. I wish there were more growth from Usopp, Nami and Chopper, but we can only hope, that doesn't mean the manga has no future.

Then your title should be is there hope for Usopp, because the manga/anime is doing just fine and the future looks good. I wish there were more growth from Usopp, Nami and Chopper, but we can only hope, that doesn't mean the manga has no future.
Why? When I want to gauge how people think Oda is handling the story or their favorite characters. You Luffy fans need to accept criticism it's never going away

Series is good rn. Tf chu mean?
Series is ass imo, we focus on one character or some plot element and move to a different one over and over again. Last time we focused on one plot element without jumping around was Kumas 9 chapter flashback, plus the treatment of a lot of the straw hats is absolutely despicable. You guys may be cool with Oda abandoning the main cast for Nika wanking but I'm definitely not

Why? When I want to gauge how people think Oda is handling the story or their favorite characters. You Luffy fans need to accept criticism it's never going away
I am a One Piece fan, Luffy is just the avatar I chose, but I enjoy each crew members the same. It is not one member that makes this series, the whole crew brings their own element to make this series enjoyable.

Now, I did not say to delete your post, just changed the title to what you really want to know about, Usopp. Title makes it seem like One Piece is heading for failure when the manga is at it's peak and about to conclude in the very near future; that is kind of confusing.

And I did not mean any of my posts to be in offense to you, so take it easy.

I am a One Piece fan, Luffy is just the avatar I chose, but I enjoy each crew members the same. It is not one member that makes this series, the whole crew brings their own element to make this series enjoyable.

Now, I did not say to delete your post, just changed the title to what you really want to know about, Usopp. Title makes it seem like One Piece is heading for failure when the manga is at it's peak and about to conclude in the very near future; that is kind of confusing.

And I did not mean any of my posts to be in offense to you, so take it easy.
If one piece is at its peak why did it lose its number one spot in 2019 and never regained it since, it's been 5 years, end game, gorosei are here, etc

Lost a bit of interest after the katakuri fight, wano was imho just a let down and gear 5 made it worse. Haven't read anything ever since and don't plan to honestly. Only thing that kept ne coming back after wano was just to check if oda finally dropped Hawkeye's or Dragon's past

Rej

Year of the black beard!
There is nothing to gauge tbh.
About the overall One Piece community...they are celebrating it and there is no stop to it.
About WG...you may gauge the people on this forum...but is that result really neccessary? We all know how retarded the community can be here.

We are entering the juicy parts now.
Mysteries will not remain mysteries forever unless the author dies or quits.

My hope for OP is that is ends.
Nothing more.

I definitely do, and I think if people continue following or consuming a series they start to think is failing or doomed, seems like a waste of time or deep down inside they still care and follow it anyway.

A lot of members on this site acts tough but can’t get over their OP addiction.

There is nothing to gauge tbh.
About the overall One Piece community...they are celebrating it and there is no stop to it.
About WG...you may gauge the people on this forum...but is that result really neccessary? We all know how retarded the community can be here.
Yes, I enjoy listening to some people's opinions here