Controversial Do you have social media ?

Do you have social ?

• Total voters

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
β€Ž
Yeah, I have IG (and I had a twitter account as a teenager, but I kept it for a few years only), but I don't spend a lot of time on it.

There was a time when it was a public account and I had to deal w/ disgusting guys who sexually harassed me, or friends of friends who hit on me, so now I'm bein super cautious abt who can access it. Wouldn't say it rly affected my life, it was "only" the internet and I went through much worse things when it comes to sexual harassment. All I can say is you should always be super careful, on the internet and especially irl.

I spend no more than 5 min a day on Facebook. I use it just to check in with family and friends, wish them Happy B-Days and stuff.

I had Twitter for all of a month before I canceled. It's a toxic dumpheap.

I do this message board of course, but I also do 2 others that are not related to manga/anime.

Youtube, I do a lot. About 1-2 hours a day. I love to watch music vids on there. I like to watch music artist I grew up with, and Youtube has also allowed me to discover music artist from previous generations, some of whom I've become a fan of. Sometimes I can watch an old anime or tv series I didn't know about.

Daniel

Elmarit
β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Not really a fan of using any form of social media.

Youtube and forums already take enough of my attention span and if I just create an account for Instagram and Facebook, I'd either rarely use them or just neglect them altogether.

J

Joygirl1

Yeah, I have IG (and I had a twitter account as a teenager, but I kept it for a few years only), but I don't spend a lot of time on it.

There was a time when it was a public account and I had to deal w/ disgusting guys who sexually harassed me, or friends of friends who hit on me, so now I'm bein super cautious abt who can access it. Wouldn't say it rly affected my life, it was "only" the internet and I went through much worse things when it comes to sexual harassment. All I can say is you should always be super careful, on the internet and especially irl.
My drunk, unemployed and useless uncle was harassing my best friend on Facebook, this was extremly cringe :whitepress:

One of many reasons why I donΒ΄t ever plan to make an account on FB, Twitter or Instagram. I do have Whatsapp and thatΒ΄s enough (and even there IΒ΄m annoyed that it belongs to Meta), letΒ΄s be honest, most social media doesnΒ΄t make the world a better place.