Character Discussion Do you prefer the original Blackbeard Pirates, or the Impel Down Recruits?

Who do you prefer?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Excluding Teach and Kuzan, do you prefer the first 4 Blackbeard Pirates, or do you prefer the new recruits?

I personally prefer the original 4 recruits. Auger has a cool design, cool fruit, interesting philosophy, and is a rare sniper character in the OP world. Burgess, while I once hated him, has grown on me and is pretty entertaining. Doc Q is funny and sad at the same time. the fact that his horse got a mythical zoan is hilarious to me. He and Burgess also have fitting powers. Lafitte is very cool, interesting and a certified scene stealer. His loyalty to Teach is interesting. I like how important the concept of fate is to them.

I still like the new recruits, but they aren't as cool as the og 4 imo. Shiryu is my third favorite BBP opponent after Teach and Kuzan, but i'm disappointed by his fruit choice(could change my mind on that). He's bloodthirsty, vicious and unapologetic about it. Pizarro's past is interesting to me, and it's entertaining to see him try to compete with Teach, but I think a Slightly Better Pica Fruit is really lame. Devon is meh to me, i'm curious about her fruit, but not much else unless her Crescent Moon Hunter alias somehow ties her to the Figarland family. Vasco is pretty ugly, heinous, and moronic looking, but he's supposed to be. I predicted he'd have an alchohol fruit, and I'm curious to see how versatile it is. Wolf is the most disappointing BBP to me. I wanted him to just naturally be 180 meters instead of eating a size related Devil Fruit. Imagine if a 180 meter tall giant ate a logia. Crazy destructive.

Who do you prefer?

@Elder Lee Hung @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Jailer @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @Xione @Mr. Reloaded @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @RayanOO @MonsterKaido @ConquistadoR @GeneralP123 @Playa4321 etc

Excluding Teach and Kuzan, do you prefer the first 4 Blackbeard Pirates, or do you prefer the new recruits?

I personally prefer the original 4 recruits. Auger has a cool design, cool fruit, interesting philosophy, and is a rare sniper character in the OP world. Burgess, while I once hated him, has grown on me and is pretty entertaining. Doc Q is funny and sad at the same time. the fact that his horse got a mythical zoan is hilarious to me. He and Burgess also have fitting powers. Lafitte is very cool, interesting and a certified scene stealer. His loyalty to Teach is interesting. I like how important the concept of fate is to them.

I still like the new recruits, but they aren't as cool as the og 4 imo. Shiryu is my third favorite BBP opponent after Teach and Kuzan, but i'm disappointed by his fruit choice(could change my mind on that). He's bloodthirsty, vicious and unapologetic about it. Pizarro's past is interesting to me, and it's entertaining to see him try to compete with Teach, but I think a Slightly Better Pica Fruit is really lame. Devon is meh to me, i'm curious about her fruit, but not much else unless her Crescent Moon Hunter alias somehow ties her to the Figarland family. Vasco is pretty ugly, heinous, and moronic looking, but he's supposed to be. I predicted he'd have an alchohol fruit, and I'm curious to see how versatile it is. Wolf is the most disappointing BBP to me. I wanted him to just naturally be 180 meters instead of eating a size related Devil Fruit. Imagine if a 180 meter tall giant ate a logia. Crazy destructive.

Who do you prefer?

@Elder Lee Hung @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Jailer @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @Xione @Mr. Reloaded @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @RayanOO @MonsterKaido @ConquistadoR @GeneralP123 @Playa4321 etc
Original Blackbeard :endthis:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Just realizing how huge Vasco is. Lol

Anyway, my ranking of them is as follows:

1. Kuzan
2. Shiryu
3. Pizarro
4. Burgess
5. Wolf
6. Devon
7. Augur
8. Vasco
9. Q

So I guess the Impel Down gang?
Yeah Vasco is tall. He's even taller than Katakuri iirc.

Btw i think you forgot Lafitte