Character Discussion Do you remember that thing about Shinobu being afraid of swords?

What happened to this?

• Oda forgot

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Oda intentionally cut it coz no one likes Shinobu

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • It’s coming later on

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Was wondering why this had a bunch of replies. Not surprising it turned into some argument regarding either Sanji or Zoro. Personally, I don't take a gag scene from a movie seriously when it comes to Sanji as a character but if people want to call him a pedo, can't stop 'em. They made Sanji look awful in that scene with kid Nami but Oda's never written Sanji as being attracted to kids in the manga so I don't take it too seriously.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I sometimes wonder if Oda realises how much his fanbases overanalyze every single panel in his manga.

I doubt the dude gave any thoughts about Zoro saying "I will round up the samurai" yet the fanbase is still obsessed with that line
It's not a simple job for one single man despite genius-like I imagine. But he can rely on a staff on the other hand. But overall taking care of the most controversial lines is not that harsh as a job. I concur. Sometimes it's done on purpose I bet. Depending on context.