Powers & Abilities Do you think Blackbeard will get CoC coating

Blackbeard as we know currently has two top tier devil fruits, you could even argue the best in their own categories.

I have no doubt that Blackbeard has Conquerors haki since he perfectly fits the criteria, but do you see Oda giving him the highest level of Haki alongside having two of the strongest devil fruits?

The greedy always finds a way to break the rules or twist them to his advantage as David Brin said, and stealing is a lust latent in pirates, more so it's in character for Teach to seek shortcuts. The two times he claimed to be invincible he attributed it to something he stole, he technically even stole the already well-known criminals who form the backbone of his crew. Being an unethical behavior doesn't mean it isn't backing an unimaginable driving force behind it, a force that's going to pack the best devil fruit in each class into one being.

I don't think someone can truly grasp the full scale of what Oda intends to do with Luffy vs BB if he thinks he will have the latter rely on naturally obtained abilities as one of his main weapons. In a metaphorical way you could say Luffy and Teach have equal "Haki", but their duel should come down to the pure vs impure, especially with Yami shutting down Luffy's only unnatural source of power.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Blackbeard as we know currently has two top tier devil fruits, you could even argue the best in their own categories.

I have no doubt that Blackbeard has Conquerors haki since he perfectly fits the criteria, but do you see Oda giving him the highest level of Haki alongside having two of the strongest devil fruits?
i think Blackbeard existence will debunk Kaido's word about Haki being strongest of them all.

Yes, Blackbeard is a conqueror in every sense, he inflicted Shanks a scar without his df afterall so he will get CoC coating, probably weaker than Luffy's and Shanks but he has 2 df's to make up for that more than enough.