Do you think chromebook is better than Windows ?

Just bought my latest ASUS non gaming laptop from black friday sales, Chromeos is great so far and in my opinion i had problem with Windows drivers earlier and booting up took long time . With chrome i was able to signin to my account pretty easily and good part is the update was pretty fast when i had installed discord and whatsapp on my mobile . No preinstallation required as well .

whats your opinion on chromeos did you had better experience compared to ubuntu and windows11 ?

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Are you more at home with using a Windows PC, or an OS like Android (smartphones and tablets mostly)?

If you're in the latter category, honestly? You may be more at home with a Chromebook.

Are you more at home with using a Windows PC, or an OS like Android (smartphones and tablets mostly)
If you're in the latter category, honestly? You may be more at home with a Chromebook.
Latter part i use Smartphones a lot i really like the chromebook Since i work From home quite a lot lately it helps .
Post automatically merged:

if your internet or wifi goes down while using a Chromebook, well good luck doing anything lol...
I agree with this to be noted i just bought a good broadband so far no Issue.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
As long as the laptop is customizable, I'm good for the most part. Portability is handy when there's a need for work that requires a PC and if public library desktop just isn't cutting it.