Character Discussion Do you think That There is a Reson that Mihawk and Imu have exactly the same eyes?

Thank you,
And not just Mihawk's Speech, there also Cross References, his Boat is a Coffin, Dracula Name & Theme, Boredom ... etc
And it's also why He is WSS, it's cuz He has Experience more than anyone

I believe Oda inspired it from Fusion in Dragon Ball Z + Reincarnation as you said
It was basically Teased during Thriller Bark Arc, Moria had Four Types of Zombies

Wild Zombies were Reference to Zoans, Surprise Zombies were Reference to Logia and Soldier Zombies were Reference to Paramecia
Then there were Wild Zombies who represented Double-Layered Eyed People (If you go count them in Thriller Bark Arc, They are 20)
Oh and when we now take what Mihawk says literally they could have other meanings like he said "Too long since I've been chased", maybe he means 800 years ago lol. also he just wants peace nothing else he only drinks wine. yeh for me what you said is my canon now until proven otherwise

Oh and when we now take what Mihawk says literally they could have other meanings like he said "Too long since I've been chased", maybe he means 800 years ago lol. also he just wants peace nothing else he only drinks wine. yeh for me what you said is my canon now until proven otherwise
Exactly, everything He says could have hidden meaning about distant Past
It also makes sense to me cuz We've seen Big Mom born Strong, Vegapunk born Smart so it makes sense for Mihawk being born Skilled
So while Zoro is WSS born from Hardwork, Mihawk Power was Gifted to him

He's the John Snow of OP, Imu's bastard son.
I always had Mihawk down as Rayleigh and Shakkys son. But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it turns out Mihawk is related to Imu and Shanks to Xebec - the worlds king and the one that almost became the worlds king.

Mihawk, Blueno and Doflamingo had the same bracelet - linked to CD?

Also wouldn't it surprise me if we have already met some of the 9 Holy Knights. If they are indeed characters we have met before and not all new some of them could be

Shanks (audition with Gorosei)
Mihawk
Doflamingo (WG protection without Akainus knowledge and Orders from above Sengoku)
Kizaru
Aramaki (Fawns over WG, came from nowhere)

Their eyes has never been the focus of their characters.
Mihawk has red eyes but Toei changed it for whatever reason.

Mihawk lived alone in a castle, he can be a descendant of one of the 20 kings or even Imu. :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

The moment Oda showed Mihawk getting super pissed off at the Reverie about the Shichibukai dismissal, everything became crystal clear to me who he wanted his final villain to be. The eerie music while the readers got swayed by Mihawk being a "nice" person to Perona telling her to take care of herself (to leave) gave me all the confirmation and affirmation I need. Really reminiscent of Aizen being "nice" to his subordinate at Soul Society before "that" happen.

The only question I had after that was "Are you really gonna do this Oda." and I laughed. Because I knew if I was Oda, I would have done exactly that. Days, weeks, months, years, and I manage to found HUNDREDS of connections between Mihawk and Imu, that the majority would never have been able to find and decipher.

Some people argued "No Luffy should be the one to fight Imu not Zoro!" to which I was reminded of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura all fighting Kaguya and Madara at the same time, or when Goku and Vegeta fought the final villain together as well.

Luffy will become the Pirate King (df will be > Imu (mihawk)'s non sword powers like in 1085).
And Zoro will become the Greatest Swordsman (sword skills levels will be > Mihawk's).
after their victory against Mihawk (Imu).

Luffy and Zoro the only two strawhats who fought Mihawk and Lost.
History will repeat yet again, and the two will fight him once more (however many) and eventually Win.

I don't really believe to the theory much

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/one-piece-chapter-1085-why-imu-ringed-eyes-like-mihawk-zunisha

But hell... Red Ringed Eyes Mihawk
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The guy is really worth to be "Dracule" Mihawk

Why the fk did the anime change his eyes yellow from Oda's original red... which was BEASTLY!

Does it at least makes sense to you that an author would give multiple hints if they were to wrote Mihawk as Imu secretly?

I don't think is possible that Mihawk is Imu
But it's possible that Mihawk and Imu have some connection

Why not? If it's possible for Bruce Wayne to be Batman (and the entire world not know about it) why can't Mihawk be Imu?

And you still did not answer the question though. Does it at least makes sense to you that an author would give multiple hints if they were to wrote Mihawk as Imu secretly?

idk the only 2 person with these eyes, while Mihawk is literally know for his eyes because they are so special. its hard to think thats coincidence
Caribou, Hina, and Daifuku's Genie has the same ringed eyes.

They just don't have the red colored eyes.

I think Imu and Mihawk have some connection or Oda just want to highlight Imu and Mihawk as being final opponents for Luffy and Zoro respectively.

Caribou, Hina, and Daifuku's Genie has the same ringed eyes.

They just don't have the red colored eyes.

I think Imu and Mihawk have some connection or Oda just want to highlight Imu and Mihawk as being final opponents for Luffy and Zoro respectively.
the last oponent part is a nice take never thought about it like this, but yeh overall not only have they the same eyes but also both eyes are red so for me its hard to think that they are not related.
Post automatically merged:

probably because imu's design will be cooler with this eyes

but if it has any meaning being maybe same race, same blood line/family or having some sort of special ability?
I think atm it makes most sense that both are related to the 20 kings in some way