General & Others Do you think the ZKK theory made some Zoro fans more toxic?

Zoro fans become toxic because the rest of the community always downplays him, causing them to upscale him more. Well, if ZKK does happen, I'm gonna shit on everyone who denied the possibility of it.

Zoro scars Kaido: paper cut
Zoro awakens advCoC: awakenings are more important

Oda:

Well you guys certainly earned your reputation here and uhh..... good luck with that ZKK thing. You crazy kids.
:willsmith:

Last edited:
Meh i don't care how people think about ZKK supporters and Zoro fans as a whole. It's true and undeniable that some of us are extremely toxic and like to trashtalk people and force the ZKK idea into others who don't want to believe in it.
But people also need to realize that, the theory itself, is harmless and actually holds some concrete evidences to support it.
Will it happen? We don't know for sure, but is it a reasonable theory like other theories that people are already "peacefully" disscusing? Absolutely.
So, feel free to call out "some" Zoro fans when they become annoying. I'm too sometimes get annoyed by the amount of wank that Zoro get, so I can imagine how others non-Zoro fans would feel.
But please treat this theory as just another one among million others that might or might not happen in the future. Simple as that.
Rofl just kidding if ZKK ever happens i'm gonna be so toxic that Shishio is gonna cry tears of joys when he reads my comments :pepebusi:
If it doesn't tho...

Last edited:
They are toxic and always will be.

ZKK in itself is not a bad theory it's just dumb to believe Oda will let it happen when he centers the story around Luffy time and time again

Zkk would have been more realistic if One Piece was written by the authors of JJk, Toriko, Naruto, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter etc

S

Sasaki Kojirō

No, lol.

In the first analysis you may label some of them as toxic but that is because there are people who annoy them, for example @Fenaker , at first glance he may seem thick and toxic but when you get to know him well he becomes a kind person where you will regret jumping to conclusions about him.

I, for example, have even been threatened with death by the admirals fandom.

I

Indigo

I'm pretty sure that if you completely hate ZKK and think it has 0 logic / sense, you are most likely a huge fan of Luffy and Sanji, and because of that you don't want Zoro to steal the spotlight.

That bias makes it hard to accept the theory.

The same way our bias torwards Zoro makes it easy for us to accept the theory.

I just think it's very weak how many people try to counter the MASSIVE amount of parallels, hints, story progression and so much shit that has been built up for a possible ZKK event as just "bs made by ztards, has no merit at all".

I feel like the opposite is true as well cause if u support the theory people assume ur some crazed Zoro fan who can’t read.
It made all those who love and all those who hate Zoro more toxic. But the issue is the spam. There are people who spam hatred of it, “ZKK officially debunked Zolotards in cope mode” threads and people who love it spam, “Cant wait to see Condom and Lanji fans crying about ZKK”

The actual theory isn’t toxic the problem is that it’s become such a sign of toxic spammers one way or another

It made all those who love and all those who hate Zoro more toxic. But the issue is the spam. There are people who spam hatred of it, “ZKK officially debunked Zolotards in cope mode” threads and people who love it spam, “Cant wait to see Condom and Lanji fans crying about ZKK”

The actual theory isn’t toxic the problem is that it’s become such a sign of toxic spammers one way or another
Ahhhh i miss Moe :josad:

I, for example, have even been threatened with death by the admirals fandom.
Was it here or somewhere else?

I just think it's very weak how many people try to counter the MASSIVE amount of parallels, hints, story progression and so much shit that has been built up for a possible ZKK event as just "bs made by ztards, has no merit at all".
The same way our bias torwards Zoro makes it easy for us to accept the theory.
kingufy

Nah it is theory like other theories.
‘’ZKK has evidence what zoro say he will kill kaido by cutting head off.

Has more narrative proof.

ZKK will be real or not after wano arc is over.

I say zoro kill kaido after luffy defeated kaido like captain Morgan scene.

When we tried to explain it to them
they didn't want to listen

no one was ready to give it a chance.

this why zoro fans started to be toxic

you fucking are open to any bullshit
Youtubers or theorists throw at you but not give zkk a chance ?!!
and you called them clowns dreamer zorotards etc just cuz they tried to understand what the writer try to tell us. !!

I am really happy that most of the retard fandom stood against zkk for a long time.

Cuz soon you gonna eat ur sh** by ur hands.