Controversial do you think tribalism is a major issue in poltitical discourse??

Is tribalism a issue?

• Yes it would be

• No it would not be

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it would be
I noticed a pretty consistent trend among both left and right where they seem to hold viewpoints more because of a belief in their group rather then any logical or pragmatic reason

It does bring discourse down to a really primitives level where if you side versus the left, they just insult you and say your a nazi alt righter and same goes with the right with calling everyone sjw communists libtards

I think it would be
I noticed a pretty consistent trend among both left and right where they seem to hold viewpoints more because of a belief in their group rather then any logical or pragmatic reason

It does bring discourse down to a really primitives level where if you side versus the left, they just insult you and say your a nazi alt righter and same goes with the right with calling everyone sjw communists libtards
Yes.People want to be accepted by some group.So they throw away morals and logic.
Post automatically merged:

Its pressure. You speak up, you are neglected and despised. Who wants that? People do the stupidest things out of fear, so I judge nobody in General. Regardless of their Views
Back in school/college days,i was that guy that spoke what everyone had on their minds but had no balls to say.I always get shat on by left wing professors.But i didn't give a fuck back them and i certainly,don't give a fuck now.My will to eat marxist ass has only increased.I guess the average bloke is a pussy.