Questions & Mysteries Do you want Doflamingo back?

Should Doflamingo return by any means necessary?

• Yes, I am ok with any scenario

• Only if it makes sense

• Even if it make sense he shouldn't return

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mihawk was already in Paradise, and he could solo Impel Down by himself lol. Croc could have planned to meet up with Mihawk and storm Impel Down while the Marines are distracted with the Warlords and Reverie, but Croc instead chose to rescue Buggy lol. He doesn’t care about Doffy. He said as much at MF when he told Doffy he has no interest in becoming partners
Well, maybe Croc changes his mind ya know?

He was supposed to appear in the movie alongside Crocodile. So i guess he's a good candidate for being a futur cross guilde member. It's good that he didn't end up in the Wano disaster.

No need. He had a good run, showed paramecia awakening for the first time, had a couple of great speeches and a nice flashback. Let him enjoy his newspaper-reading days.
That's fair. But the end-game will obviously feature every single character alive. Right ? If the WG is at war, will Impel Down be spared by the conflict ?

That's fair. But the end-game will obviously feature every single character alive. Right ? If the WG is at war, will Impel Down be spared by the conflict ?
Unless someone breaks the prisoners out again I don't see them taking part in the final war

That would be like the third prison break in ID history, and the second mass break out in two years lol

Unless someone breaks the prisoners out again I don't see them taking part in the final war

That would be like the third prison break in ID history, and the second mass break out in two years lol
Yeah but the WG will fall dude. I think it's too soon to have him back either way too. But the end-game is not that close imo.

It doesn't have to be like with Luffy's prison break. That stuff was big. Only Doflamingo needs to escape this time just like with Shiki. It could be done differently. Maybe Imu will just free him ? Because you know, except Doflamingo, there is no other relevant character in Impel Down right now.

Yeah but the WG will fall dude. I think it's too soon to have him back either way too. But the end-game is not that close imo.

It doesn't have to be like with Luffy's prison break. That stuff was big. Only Doflamingo needs to escape this time just like with Shiki. It could be done differently. Maybe Imu will just free him ? Because you know, except Doflamingo, there is no other relevant character in Impel Down right now.
Depends on when you put WG falling in relation to the War and End of Series.

Personally, I just don't see why bring him back.

If he does show up again then ok, whatever. I'd be ambivalent for him at worst

Depends on when you put WG falling in relation to the War and End of Series.

Personally, I just don't see why bring him back.

If he does show up again then ok, whatever. I'd be ambivalent for him at worst
Agree.

I don't see it either, but is it better to let him rot in Impel Down and never hear of him ever again ? Will this make sense in regards of future events ? Que sera, sera !

I never liked Doflamingo, but when I see that Lucci and Kaku are back... :lusalty: I'd rather never see him again if he doesn't have a good reason to come back

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yes it is time, bring him back for epic shittalk!

I actually prefer first seeing a S-Flamingo Seraphim before we come to the actual Doflamingo