Future Events Does anyone still doubt these matchups ?

What a cope
:risitasad:
Drake says he will take care of Apoo alone
then
Zolo says let's team up
and then
Apoo reacts with "whaaa" meaning he's going to fight 2v1

Poor Zolo, his first match up in Onigashima and is already begging 2v1
there goes his honor
:risitasad:
Oda: Drake and Zoro are clashing over Drake joining the alliance. Zoro believes Drake is hiding something and is questioning him about his true intentions before allowing him to join their team to fight the beast pirates.

You: Zoro was begging Drake.

Me: :choppawhat:

Please tell me how Zoro is begging for help to face Apoo who couldn't even attack him by himself during their first account. Who's direct attack couldn't even slow him down and all needed to defeat his special power is a pair of earplugs. Who is now trying to call for help to fight for him.

Don't cry, it's ok. Talk to Oda if you don't like how he writes the manga.

Last edited:
King is a swordsman. That means swordsmanship is his main and strongest fighting style. People need to stop ignoring that.

All King did was slam him into a building and then moved on.

You are right. A RS is stronger than a sword because it gives the user additional power/ability. What makes a swordsman powerful is not the sword but the swordsman. King is a swordsman not a sword.
Queen has 2 swords, just like Kaku. Almost every beast pirate is using a weapon... even Kaido is using a club.

I think ultimately those will be the matchups. However, I think the two will probably be defeated first, be revived by their awakened zoans, and then fight the zoro and sanji. Just like Jack.

Luffy will defeat king first. Luffy needs to get to kaido, king is the biggest opponent in his way, its as simple as that. We also need to see Luffy's advanced CoA in action so this would be a good moment to test it out.

Kid will defeat Queen first. Just because of their past.
Sure, let's utterly destroy Calamities' hype and let them fight with two heavy hitters of Alliance, to make them look weak:funky:
:lawsigh: