Discussion Power Does Black Clover "borrow" to much from Naruto?

I like Black Clover, I think it does a lot of things really well.
Noelle is one of the best written female characters in Shonen.
And I like how the author rushes through the Shonen "training" and "Power Up" troupes to focus on telling his story.
The best way I can describe Black Clover is it expects you to have watched/read Naruto and other Shonen and know the troupes.

But it does feel (especially that last chapter) that it is "Borrowing" a lot of it's beats from Naruto. doing the Naruto and Fox fight.
although doing it at a much faster pace. again to get to telling its own story.

Naruto wasn't anything entirely new but he was his own character with a semi unique story. But it does feel that they're building different things using the same pieces.

Asta is Rock Lee in naruto. No magic = No ninjutsu. Work harder than everyone...

The diffrent... Asta has anti magic sword, Rock Lee doesn't

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s a little derivative but that’s not too bad lol. I wish BC would stand out more, but for what it is I can’t complain. I’m not expecting it to be the next super big shonen.

I think people would appreciate Black Clover more if they would spend more time enjoying the series rather than comparing it to every fucking show possible.

Was Naruto the first show with a boy with a demon inside of him?

Was Bleach the first show to use souls?

Etc... You know the way.

I can shit on Black Clover too. There are things that fucking trigger me because I would love for them to be done otherwise as TAC said above but I think the problem is that it is hard for shows like Black Clover and even My Hero Academia to produce something new.

To make it shorter. Older mangas raped every possible troupe from demons, souls to fucking magic.
I like Black Clover, It's the first thing I said.