Powers & Abilities Does Black Maria has Haki?

Does Black Maria has Haki?

• Total voters
Well, I do think they have haki

But Oda is too lazy to draw it sometimes...

He prefers to keep it vague... while he only focuses on drawing haki in details during the most important fights which decides the outcome of the arc, Luffy's fight in specific

Other fights may have those drawings if Oda was generous, and they may not depending on Oda

For example we know for sure Marco has haki since marineford... yet his clashes with King and Queen never showed black armament drawing

since black maria is fighting two people who don't use haki, she may not have armament. that is a small possibility. but for her not to have haki entirely is hard cap. she'll be able to use at least one of the two.
It's not that big of a deal, you CAN defeat a haki user it's not like she's a commander level character or something.
Post automatically merged:

Tho I hope we see Robin at least get haki like come on Oda, when are rest of the straw hats gonna get haki at thid point

Last edited:
c'mon now let's not be silly about this, even a gifter has haki, how can F6 not have haki.....
I think some users are just too skeptical. They don't accept characters not to imbue their body parts anymore since the time that became a thing, but ultimately why can Oda not very well return to the old times I mean. He didn't portray haki to be visible for ages and I don't buy the thing that it had to be a secret, that is why. I mean CoC was no secret at all.

c'mon now let's not be silly about this, even a gifter has haki, how can F6 not have haki.....
problem is not whether or not flying six have haki . When everybody read manga , people ask themselves queen does not have haki easy opponenyt because their reference franky. cyborgs dont have haki idea accepted then. issue is that . just for example. Or if sasaki can use black coa hardening , he could stand laser more.

problem is not whether or not flying six have haki . When everybody read manga , people ask themselves queen does not have haki easy opponenyt because their reference franky. cyborgs dont have haki idea accepted then. issue is that . just for example. Or if sasaki can use black coa hardening , he could stand laser more.
Yeah I think it would overall make little sense if Queen was unable to use haki since in the first place he is only part cybernetic and his will should likely still be intact.

I think she doesn't have Haki and Page One too.

When the Tobiroppo were introduced by feet alone, the order was..

WsW
Ulti
Sasaki and Drake were walking side by side
Black Maria and Page One were walking side by side too

We faced Haki users back in Skypiea.
Would be a shame that here, in the New World, "top" opponents don't use Haki... Lol
The thing that they were hyped for is their ancient type devil fruit. Page One is only 20 years old, if he's not a prodigy or very talented its possible that he doesn't have Haki.. I don't have a good reason for Black Maria though..

It would be cool if Black Maria have her own "God Strings" clad in Armament like Doflamingo.
The year is 2022.
Some new One Piece volume is released.
A special SBS about the Beast Pirates is in it.
All Flying 6 and Calamities have CoA and CoO confirmed.
Some Headliners also have it.

People start doing damage control about "they simply didnt use it", instead of just accepting the truth.
Haki system is garbage, is Oda's usage of it is even worse.
Holy shit I'm dying Lmao.