Questions & Mysteries Does Haki Cancel Out Kuma Repel?

I'm inclined to believe he could still repel if it makes contact but perhaps the abstract repel like Luffy's pain wouldn't work, since Kuma's DF is limited to just his palms there's more room for characters to avoid or counter him than with Law's which can affect a significant area so there's also no need writing wise to limit it by the same standards.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I imagine the affects of most DF are nullified by strong haki.
Not nullified, but blocked.
Simple example:
Considering Person X has stronger Haki then Aokiji. So Aokiji cant freeze him personally, cause Person X can block if through his Haki. But if Aokiji attacks Person X with some created Ice-Axe or something, the Ice doesnt get nullified, it is still there.

So i guess direct impact on the body through the DF will be blocked. Maybe Aokiji is not the best example, cause its also "outside"-Ice. But the DFs, when i got this right, cant have direct impact on your body, if your Haki is stronger. Just indirectly by creating some force from outside coming at the body.

As long as the haki of the one defending is greater, or maybe at least way greater, then Kuma can not move hermhik like it was for Law with the 2 yonkos. Yet Kuma can still use it on himself and "teleport" left and right and use all his other attacks that don't require the df power to work on the other fighter (so ursus shock the barrage of air palms he used vs Zoro etc.).

Depends on plot and what Oda wants...

If he wants the repel to work, he'll say it can work, hell, he might even make Kuma repel Haki out of someone's body Lmao like he did with Luffy's pain, like wtf!

But if plot demands the person resisting, Oda will say "oh, haki is so strong, it can't work"

Honestly the excuse of Law's DF was stupid to begin with but Oda HAD to nullify his ability because Law should literally throw both big mom and Kaido to sea... and end this war...

Debatable, we simply know that Haki is the reason why Law cannot use his fruit to screw around with two Yonko (like teleport them into the sea or switch their souls with some nearby fodder for a cheap shot).

So the question is, is Haki the reason for just Law's fruit not working or just flat out all devil fruit effects in general?

If Foxy attempts to hit Linlin with a Noro Beam, could she just flex her Haki and shrug it off? Can Kaido escape from being a toy slave after being touched by Suger via Haki hax?

I have no idea. It probably all simply depends on what Oda decides sounds coolest at the time.

Besides, Kuma can actually get around this with only a little creativity.

If in the hypothetical scenario that he cannot simply pimp slap someone like Linlin into the ocean then he can just teleport a suitably large chunk of rock to hit Linlin and have the rock be teleported (along with Linlin) into the ocean.

Either way, Kuma's homemade, patented Bitch Slap of Doom is still an ultimate dick move to this day regardless of the Haki argument.

Fear the bear.