Questions & Mysteries Does Oda rely too much on mysteries to keep the fans interested?

I mean it's cool and all how much of an interesting world he has created that's filled with mysteries and conspiracies. But i'm afraid that Oda and his editors might be simply playing carrot-and-stick with the fans to keep them interested in the story. We have gotten so very little info and answers and we're over 1020 chapters now. When will Oda be ready to finally satisfy our curiosity and reveal what's been hidden all along?

What makes me worried is how boring of a character Toki is. She's from the void century and she's still somehow one of the most bland characters introduced in Wano. I really hope the wait has been worth it and we haven't gotten deceived by one of the simplest marketing tricks

As I said in my previous thread, Oda has already maxed out the story of One Piece so that’s why he continues to add new “mysteries” and characters into the story. Wano is suppose to be a huge dump of information and yet we have given literally zero information about anything other than some stupid name of “laugh tale”.

I mean it's cool and all how much of an interesting world he has created that's filled with mysteries and conspiracies. But i'm afraid that Oda and his editors might be simply playing carrot-and-stick with the fans to keep them interested in the story. We have gotten so very little info and answers and we're over 1020 chapters now. When will Oda be ready to finally satisfy our curiosity and reveal what's been hidden all along?

What makes me worried is how boring of a character Toki is. She's from the void century and she's still somehow one of the most bland characters introduced in Wano. I really hope the wait has been worth it and we haven't gotten deceived by one of the simplest marketing tricks
Toki not been fully fleshed out during Oden's flashback was one of Oda's biggest mistake this arc. She had potential, c'mon, she is from the void century. It wouldn't have been a problem is she didn't mention where she is from. Oda is afraid of info dumps about endgame material apparently.

Well the One Piece treasure is the main theme of the entire manga and also the biggest mistery. The irony hehe.

But it's not just that, there are tons of them that keep fans intrigued and they are overall not boringly conceived for the most part.

I came to conclusion why oda made toki from 800s century or before that ,
Oda didn't make it to reveal any info by toki nah

oda lone purpose is to keep last 800 years unchanged
cuz time time DF all this time was with only toki

so no one could have use it from the past to come to the future or current story

so oda wanted to make mom scaberds travel from the past
so he made a time dv but know how it will mess up his story
that's why he made toki come from before 800

this thing from 800 is only serve oda.

nah, its just most of reader are kinda impatient.
I mean no way toki's shit is not gonna be resolved. the void century is one of the biggest mystery so the reveal of this should be special and not shoehorned in a middle of another plot.
even oda says he restrained himself intentionally during oden's flashback so he doesnt reveal too much

I plan on reading One Piece until the end, so I don't really care WHEN Oda reveals the mysteries of the world he created.
What matters to me is that he doesn't leave things open to interpretation and that the answers he's giving are to my satisfaction. But I can only judge that at the end.

People who are annoyed by the fact that these things take time are the ones who are too focused on the mysteries, not Oda. In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy the story as it unfolds.