Anime & Manga Does pregnancy make Big Mom stronger?

Made an odd observation

so you know how its kind of a meme how BM supposedly used more haki against page one than Kid and Law?

Well when she did that, Prometheus said she was in "mothering mode"

And it dawned on me. We know that BM was constantly pregnant in the past. So, wouldn't that mean she was always in "mothering mode"? Prometheus doesn't mention pregnancy explicitly, but the concept is the same. BM fought Page One and Ulti very seriously because she was protecting Tama, a child. Hence if BM was pregnant, wouldn't she fight with the same level of seriousness in order to protect her own unborn child?

And this isn't to say that I believe that BM was somehow holding back against Kid and Law due to plot. At best you could say that she didn't make misery bigger when she could have because doing so would destroy the castle and damage her as well. But BM more or less used haki against Kid and Law in a consistent manner to her feats in WCI. In WCI, she only used ACoC one time: against the KX launchers in order to save her life. Similarly against Kid and Law, she only used it one time: against damned punk, in order to save her life(from being thrown from the island).

While the sky split with Kaido did happen, its not drawn in the same way as ACoC

When we talk about ACoC, we are talking about conqueror's haki coating. A technique where fighters coat their fists/weapons with conqueror's haki. This can actively be seen in the Roger/WB clash and the Kaido/Luffy clash, but not the Kaido/BM clash. You don't see conqueror's coating Kaido and BM's weapons before the clash, you don't see black lightning during the clash, and there is no barrier between the weapons. While barrier isn't necessary for one to use conqueror's coating, the fact it is missing along with the other signs of conqueror's coating makes one call into question if Kaido and BM even used conqueror's coating in that clash.

Yes, they split the sky, but was it ever stated that conqueror's coating was a necessity to split the sky? We know that having conqueror's coating doesn't automatically make you a sky splitter, as 1010 Luffy and Yamato never did it. It could very well be the case that top tier CoC users using basic CoC could also split the sky. I mean is not a sky split just a stronger version of this:

Ultimately, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why BM's bounty was as high as it was, with her being a 4 billion rather than a 3 billion like Luffy and the admirals, is because during her prime, her pregnancy significantly effected her ability to use haki. irl there are stories of mothers temporarily unlocking immense physical strength in order to save their children. Therefore, could BM not have done something similar regarding haki while she was in her prime?

I don't think the pregnancy itself put BM in "mothering mode". Pregnancy doesn't make a woman a mother yet. It's holding your baby in your arms that does the trick (and I speak from experience). Perhaps having so many babies around her made her stronger when she felt the urge to defend them. When they grew up it also made her not stronger, but more powerful, with her crew getting larger and more loyal.
The only thing the pregnancy itself does to a woman in terms of strength, is that during these 9 months, she doesn't get her period. She doesn't have those days in the month when she's suffering weakness due to blood loss, and so for 9 months straight, she can be like a man, without having fluctuations in strength (that is, if she doesn't suffer much from morning sickness, which I doubt BM would).