Questions & Mysteries Does Sabo have CoC or not?

Sabo has Conquerors Haki

• Total voters
So lets address the elephant in the room.

1- all the three brothers Ace and Luffy had CoC haki except him

2- his current actions have made the world respect him even more than Dragon

3- following the previous point above, half the dudes in Marineford weren’t surprised that Luffy had CoC because he was the son of Dragon

implying Dragon himself has CoC too, and now Sabo who was trained by him and serves as his right hand man has overshadowed him

so what is it?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
no he doesnt, he is the odd one out of his luffy trio
Luffy,Ace,Sabo 2 coc users one isnt
Luffy,Zoro,Sanji 2 coc users one isnt
Luffy,Kidd,Law 2 coc users one isnt

i see alot of people claiming that eating the flamefruit somehow gave him some of ace's dna. there is this quote by him that he didn't want to hurt burgess that much but ace made him do it. so maaaaaaaybe he somehow got conquerors through eating that fruit. i wouldn't bet on it, i don't like it, but sometimes in one piece stuff happens that i don't like. in his childhood he didn't look like a conqueror. he was more sceming than brave.

So lets address the elephant in the room.

1- all the three brothers Ace and Luffy had CoC haki except him

2- his current actions have made the world respect him even more than Dragon

3- following the previous point above, half the dudes in Marineford weren’t surprised that Luffy had CoC because he was the son of Dragon

implying Dragon himself has CoC too, and now Sabo who was trained by him and serves as his right hand man has overshadowed him

so what is it?
Maybe, if he fights Akainu then he'll need it to since his DF is shit against magma. And yes I'm saying Akainu won't have CoC if he doesn't fight Luffy. :kuzanshut: