Questions & Mysteries Does Smoothie have conqueror haki

J

Jo_Ndule

Katakuri is Zoro’s counterpart in the Big mom pirates... Not smoothie... You should be asking whether Sanji has it
He's not

Katakuri is Luffy's counterpart not Zoro's
Someone been reading 2 pieces.
Katakuri and Zoro have no link, no similarity

Smoothie /Cracker : Zoro
Swordmen with strong Aura that people mistake for CoC.

But but Zoro was confirmed to be a conqueror by Kaido
Yeah... where did Kaido prove he was a conqueror? Nowhere.
No CoC visuals, no signs of CoC before or after he attacked.

all we get is a question from kaido without an answer from both Kaido and Zoro that he has CoC.
The only thing Kaido confirmed when attacked by Zoro is that Enma is Oden's sword.
Question : "Why does that Sword has Oden's presence?" And confirmation : "ah I see... so that's Oden's sword"

No CoC visuals or direct statement : no CoC confirmed until further notice.

Neither King or smoothie have CoC.
That's not how Oda writes Conquerors.

Personally, I hope Smoothie gets focus late this arc or at some point in the manga but we haven't seen much from her that suggests she has it aside from her being strong(which we haven't seen much of) and her being Big Mom's kid but Katakuri already plays the role of the other Conqueror's user in the crew so I don't think she'll have it. Hope Smoothie makes fights someone from the alliance as unlikely as that's looking at the moment so she gets some deserved panel-time.

Personally, I hope Smoothie gets focus late this arc or at some point in the manga but we haven't seen much from her that suggests she has it aside from her being strong(which we haven't seen much of) and her being Big Mom's kid but Katakuri already plays the role of the other Conqueror's user in the crew so I don't think she'll have it. Hope Smoothie makes fights someone from the alliance as unlikely as that's looking at the moment so she gets some deserved panel-time.
She yields a Big potential in my opinion, I hope Oda will firmly put the expectations into reality and she will get her moment to shine as much as she can. And I would love to know more of her personality and backstory other than just witnessing her fighting prowess.