Does somebody belive flat earth?

I specified that.

Religious matters are sacred. Can't be disrespected, but disagreed with? That's a totally different kettle of fish and it doesn't disrespect anyone's faith I suppose.
Respect of faiths goes until the fact that it's causing suffering and death of others, at that point, screw respect lol. If a religious policy gets in the way of positive government policy that would help people, or results in death, then meh, disrespect on the lot of them.
Post automatically merged:

No oda already gave the globe view :kata:
Oda is trying to trick us.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Respect of faiths goes until the fact that it's causing suffering and death of others, at that point, screw respect lol. If a religious policy gets in the way of positive government policy that would help people, or results in death, then meh, disrespect on the lot of them.
Post automatically merged:

Oda is trying to trick us.
Generally it still applies, of course I hope no one supports religious fanaticism in here.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
First I don't belive in flat earth theory but im curious about how/Why People belive in it maybe flat earther could give me some hinta/speculations/Proof about that.. This thread isnt sacratic or mocking thread i honestly Wana meat some flat earther
So is there any flat earther in worst generation?
The actual reason why some people want to believe in flat earth is because science in general has advanced to the point where to some people it just stops making sense all together. This means that they literally just believe what they see.
What you see is that the earth should be flat, because you don't really see the curve.

literally just seeing is believeing is the entire basis of Flat Earth.

(don't get me wrong, I don't believe it 1 second either)

B

Ballel

Clearly the world is flat, it's in the bible that the more people from other belief systems, religions, mythological systems you kill in religious prosecution/holy wars in the middle east, their souls/corpses sink into the ground and come out underneath, holding up the earth from falling into the secret lava hell sex dungeons of the liberals. All common knowledge, a guy told me this stuff on twitter once, he's there no longer cuz twitter fact checked him and he couldn't handle that sitting down, but I believe him, keep up the good fight Kyle.

an image projected on the sky by capitalism

:ronalaugh::vistalaugh::luffylaugh::rolaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::mihanha:

Ppl lie trust none not even blood relate, ppl lie the government/ scientist etc ppl lie why would I trust ppl fully when they seal u death everyday lol unless I c other way den yh but it shouldnt matter if the earth is flat or round or tall etc, know dat does wat again ntn

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Ppl lie trust none not even blood relate, ppl lie the government/ scientist etc ppl lie why would I trust ppl fully when they seal u death everyday lol unless I c other way den yh but it shouldnt matter if the earth is flat or round or tall etc, know dat does wat again ntn
Now I get why you chose that UN :suresure:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Believing that the Earth is flat from a religious point of view is a different matter from a non religious or either way philosophical point of view of any kind; evidence showing wrong nevertheless. Well at least going by what we can see.

Believing that the Earth is flat from a religious point of view is a different matter from a non religious or either way philosophical point of view of any kind; evidence showing wrong nevertheless. Well at least going by what we can see.
No religion says earth is flat. Its just head canon in their heads to justify their retarded theories. Humans knew earth is round since more than 2400 years.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I hope not, it's an insult to science.

It has to be said that even in Bible the Old Testament mentions of Earth as flat, but religion is faith, it's different.

If you go by that then it is a very legit choice, faith isn't questionable. Even though science proved differently, and then all the explorations conducted just confirmed the calculations centuries ago.

But if that's not it, I can't really see why either, my only opinion is that some people just want to escape reality in absurd ways.
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna