Does somebody belive flat earth?

I’m not a flat earther, I don’t know the shape of the earth because I’ve never seen it myself but proponents of the globe model aren’t trustworthy, from green screens, to bubbles in outer space, to the fact they never do a 360 degree spin with the camera on ISS streams, to the fact that no real picture of the earth has ever been taken with all of them being cgi rendered, to every camera showing a curve having a fish eye lens and a camera without showing a flat horizon no matter how high up you go, to the fact if you allow boats to sail over the horizon you can bring it back into view by zooming in on it(which would be impossible if it disappeared because it went over a curve).

I personally believe in a geocentric model of the earth regardless of its shape, the earth does not move. I don’t know its shape but I am leaning towards a flat earth model about 60% whereas I think the earth might be a globe about 40%. I’ll be happy to find solid proof supporting one model over the other no matter what shape it is because I’m not personally attached to it.

You can make fun of me and laugh, dismiss me as a crazy person, I don’t care. To those people I look at you as those idiots who were laughing at Blackbeard when he was talking to Luffy, it is what it is.
I made this post in 6th December and my stance haven't changed much if any.
I said I don't know the shape of the earth but that Nasa isn't trustworthy and that we live on a stationary earth which you'll see for yourself if you look up
- Michelson & Morley experiment
- Michelson Gale experiment
- Airy's Failure
- Sagnac's experiment

Each one in their own way dispel the myth of a spinning ball, together they completely shatter your current worldview and make you question everything you think you know.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I made this post in 6th December and my stance haven't changed much if any.
I said I don't know the shape of the earth but that Nasa isn't trustworthy and that we live on a stationary earth which you'll see for yourself if you look up
- Airy's Failure
- Sagnac's experiment

Each one in their own way dispel the myth of a spinning ball, together they completely shatter your current worldview and make you question everything you think you know.
So who would you believe?

You apparently don't believe NASA or any other space agency but you believe these scientists bcs they tell what you wanna hear.

Cherry picking who you believe just to fit yo narrative

look that up yourself, because you didnt understand it. Honestly this experiment is getting regurgitated by flattards all the time, but it simply doesnt say what they think it does lmfao. dont know the other ones by their names, but i think ill assume you (flattards) misunderstand it like the first one.

another interesting experiment you might want to take a look at: Cavendish experiment

I said I don't know the shape of the earth but that Nasa isn't trustworthy
nasa is not relevant to our shape of the earth. ancient greeks managed to conclude the earth being a globe and even calculated the circumference and got really close to the actual number.

thats the way to go if you are a reality denying conspiracy nutjob
Post automatically merged:

Yubel with satellites in 2021 — we don’t know the shape of the world
satellites are fake, obviously. Its all cgi. Earth photos from the 60s are also cgi #woke

"The outcome of the experiment was that the angular velocity of the Earth as measured by astronomy was confirmed to within measuring accuracy. "

:seriously:

like with the michelson morley one, this is about aether, not about the general rotation of the earth.

Last edited:
So who would you believe?

You apparently don't believe NASA or any other space agency but you believe these scientists bcs they tell what you wanna hear.

Why should I believe anyone? You're asking the wrong question and revealing your own bias.

These scientists who conducted these experiments didn't have any secret agenda when they stumbled on the results and the implications of these results.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Why should I believe anyone? You're asking the wrong question and revealing your own bias.

These scientists who conducted these experiments didn't have any secret agenda when they stumbled on the results and the implications of these results.
You are quotting those scientists obv agreeing with them and considering the credential thus believing them

And you have no way to know their agenda same as you dont know agenda of space agencies

And you have thousands of independent scientists saying earth is round and spins aroubd sun

You are just cherry picking what you want to feel better about yourself