Powers & Abilities Does Zoro have AdvCoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro has acoc+acoa, at the moment Zoro is in koh (the mode when zoro gives the blades a lot of acoc + acoa) the most damageable member of the team. And yes, Zoro can do it with any swords, even with fists. Enma has already fulfilled her role by teaching not to restrain haki (acoa). Root beer, it's time for you to put up with this, before you start telling about the teleportation that enma gives.... Wait... You've already started.........
Not Enma.. lol

Wado, Iai short Teleportation..

It drives me crazy that no one can acknowledge Zoro's haki trails don't look nowhere near similar to every other AdCoC users..

This bias is beyond me.. It's so disingenuous..
They look exactly the same.

it’s now up to you to find an explanation for why everyone else had AdvCoC and Zoro doesn’t

also I love that you finally abandoned your “no touch” argument… I guess you finally had to given Kaido and Yamato

They look exactly the same.

it’s now up to you to find an explanation for why everyone else had AdvCoC and Zoro doesn’t

also I love that you finally abandoned your “no touch” argument… I guess you finally had to given Kaido and Yamato
Zoro has to have no adcoc as having adcoc means there's no difference between him and Roger/shanks fighting style. So Roger/shanks also falls under the wss too.

Status
Not open for further replies.