Character Discussion Does Zoro lose will to flight strong opponents?

He used to have a strong bloodlust and charging toward strong opponents like Doflamingo, Enel, Kaido, Fujitora, or even Tesoro in film Gold.

After getting defeated by Kaido, he must have PTSD or something and just relies on Luffy to do all the critical fight.

Luffy even concern about Zoro with Lucci, which is a shameful development. Zoro supposed to be Luffy's partner but now he just another Luffy dick's rider.

:seriously: God this is stupid, he does what needs to be done for the crew and right now it is to fight lucci, so the one time zoro and luffy that they have fought near each other and because he doesn't jump into fight kizaru means he has lost some part of his character that's stupid, okay as fan of zoro my self can I ask the zoro fanboys who think similar to the op do something for me and that is SHUT THE FUCK UP God damn it's okay to be fans of character but when act like he needs to be equals to luffy and if his not you act like its discredits his character it doesn't his the vice captain and his the second strongest, stop crying about your head cannon not being replicated in the manga.

I gotta admit that I hadn't associated your posts with anything in particular so I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Turns out to be 🗑️ takes