Character Discussion Does Zoro's progress make sense?

Those guys aren't beating any Tobi Roppo or Ministers...... The Tobi Roppo and Ministers are tougher and have great devil fruit abilities.
Ministers = leaders/mayors of islands within big mom's private territory (not to be confused with places like fishman island which are kingdoms and areas that rely on her protection

Minister isn't a rank within the crew, it's a political position. Perospero is almost without a doubt not a member of the crew anymore (he's still loyal and would fight for big mom), and he's a minister still.

For example, Katakuri is a minister, but so were people like Saint-Marc, Dacquiose, Kanten, Marnier, Citron, Noisette, Zuccoto, Cornstarch, Galette, Broye, Nusstorte, Compo, Flampe, Chiboust, Kato, Tablet, and Praline. Honestly, if you're a big mom kid who is older than the age of 17, you're pretty much a minister.

I have no problem viewing Vergo as high tobi roppo level, and Trebol, Diamante, and Pica as Headliner leveled.

Trebol literally speed blitzed across a whole port in the time robin's clone (ie robin's normal speed) took to take like 3-4 running strides. After doing it to talk to others

Trebol lifted up a huge merchant and flung it fairly casually

Sniped a fly out of the air (and the power of the attack):

Exploding the giant ship:

Captured a base Luffy:
https://imgur.com/a/bb5WKD7

I have no problem believing honestly that Trebol could beat people like Counter up, and relatively speaking, he's decent among the "ministers"

Diamante is hard to gauge cuz honestly, his devil fruit isn't flashy, but he scales above the likes of gladius and so forth easily.

Anyway big mom pirates:

Katakuri > Cracker = Streusen > Perospero > Smoothie > Compote > Snack > Daifuku and Oven > Raisin > Tamago > Etc

Beast Pirates:

King > Queen > Jack > Doflamingo (unofficial member as joker) > Apoo > Sasaki > Who's Who > Black Maria > Ulti > Page One > Headliners > Numbers > Gifters > Pleasures > Waiters

Vergo would be around Snack leveled, Trebol, Diamante, and Pica more akin to Headliners.

He literally is a physical monster, he's not a trained swordsman like zoro so he doesn't rush around with named techniques, he's mainly a raw stat person with good fighting instincts who uses a sword for it's cutting ability so he can decapitate people.

Like damn, Kyros was one hitting doflamingo's crew members left and right with just his biceps.

Ministers = leaders/mayors of islands within big mom's private territory (not to be confused with places like fishman island which are kingdoms and areas that rely on her protection

Minister isn't a rank within the crew, it's a political position. Perospero is almost without a doubt not a member of the crew anymore (he's still loyal and would fight for big mom), and he's a minister still.

For example, Katakuri is a minister, but so were people like Saint-Marc, Dacquiose, Kanten, Marnier, Citron, Noisette, Zuccoto, Cornstarch, Galette, Broye, Nusstorte, Compo, Flampe, Chiboust, Kato, Tablet, and Praline. Honestly, if you're a big mom kid who is older than the age of 17, you're pretty much a minister.

I have no problem viewing Vergo as high tobi roppo level, and Trebol, Diamante, and Pica as Headliner leveled.

Trebol literally speed blitzed across a whole port in the time robin's clone (ie robin's normal speed) took to take like 3-4 running strides. After doing it to talk to others

Trebol lifted up a huge merchant and flung it fairly casually

Sniped a fly out of the air (and the power of the attack):

Exploding the giant ship:

Captured a base Luffy:
https://imgur.com/a/bb5WKD7

I have no problem believing honestly that Trebol could beat people like Counter up, and relatively speaking, he's decent among the "ministers"

Diamante is hard to gauge cuz honestly, his devil fruit isn't flashy, but he scales above the likes of gladius and so forth easily.

Anyway big mom pirates:

Katakuri > Cracker = Streusen > Perospero > Smoothie > Compote > Snack > Daifuku and Oven > Raisin > Tamago > Etc

Beast Pirates:

King > Queen > Jack > Doflamingo (unofficial member as joker) > Apoo > Sasaki > Who's Who > Black Maria > Ulti > Page One > Headliners > Numbers > Gifters > Pleasures > Waiters

Vergo would be around Snack leveled, Trebol, Diamante, and Pica more akin to Headliners.
Vergo can't be Snack level, Snack is a Yonko commander, Thats where Doflamingo lies. When I say ministers Im talking about Oven, Daifuku and Perospero. Trebol, Diamante and Pica being headliner level is fine, Vergo should be just below Tobi Roppo level. The Tobi Roppo are gonna be Monsters in battle bro.....I can tell just based off the little clashes we've seen Oda has hyped these guys up more than he has Kaido's Commanders.

Vergo can't be Snack level, Snack is a Yonko commander, Thats where Doflamingo lies. When I say ministers Im talking about Oven, Daifuku and Perospero. Trebol, Diamante and Pica being headliner level is fine, Vergo should be just below Tobi Roppo level. The Tobi Roppo are gonna be Monsters in battle bro.....I can tell just based off the little clashes we've seen Oda has hyped these guys up more than he has Kaido's Commanders.
I mean Vergo is only marginally weaker than Doflamingo, Law was very minorly stronger than Vergo and he hung with ishoo and doflamingo for an hour striaght of fighting or whatever.

Like, don't you guys usually talk about how zoro is going to beat a calamity this arc, despite luffy not being yonkou level yet? If doflamingo is a 10, vergo is an 9, law was a 9.5, probably over 10 now.

I mean perospero and streusen just outright have better feats than smoothie and snack do. Streusen pulled off both one of the largest scale devil fruit uses in the series (and it was likely awakening too), and also pulled off one of the highest leveled sword cuts in the series too. Perospero was doing stuff like blocking g3 hits, cqc no diffing pedro, has a higher bounty than snack despite not being an official member of the crew anymore, etc.

Why are we pretending that Vergo, Smoker, and Law aren't all borderline equal, and Smoker and Law are quite impressive.

The tobi roppo are going to be monsters, I"m the one usually arguing that jinbei vs sasaki, zoro vs who's who, etc etc is going to happen. Their weakest member page one was edging out raid suit saji before sanji starting to spam invisibility, and the tobi roppo all potentially have awakened zoans too. But let's not ignore how vergo essentially no or low diff'd pre raid suit sanji.

King, Queen, and Jack are clearly being saved and they definitely will have awakened zoans even if the tobi roppo don't end up having them.

Anyway Trebol, Pica, and Diamante are powerful enough where Kaidou would respect them as underlings, they wouldn't be tobi roppo leveled, but they'd be in the next group under that. Doflamingo's crew is very powerful relatively, his top men aren't quite up to scratch with the strawhats, but he has a large number of solid crew members, he probably has the most solid crew besides yonkou, momo (well his group), and marco. (if and when he gets his crew back)

Like Capone has a pretty solid crew and he's only got Vito (non raid suit sanji leveled), Gotty (middle trio leveled), his wife (weakling trio leveled?) Pound, and his wife's sister. Even if he recruited that kissing crew, he'd already be quite something.

Kid only really has Killer, Heat, and Wire that we know of.

I mean Vergo is only marginally weaker than Doflamingo, Law was very minorly stronger than Vergo and he hung with ishoo and doflamingo for an hour striaght of fighting or whatever.

Like, don't you guys usually talk about how zoro is going to beat a calamity this arc, despite luffy not being yonkou level yet? If doflamingo is a 10, vergo is an 9, law was a 9.5, probably over 10 now.

I mean perospero and streusen just outright have better feats than smoothie and snack do. Streusen pulled off both one of the largest scale devil fruit uses in the series (and it was likely awakening too), and also pulled off one of the highest leveled sword cuts in the series too. Perospero was doing stuff like blocking g3 hits, cqc no diffing pedro, has a higher bounty than snack despite not being an official member of the crew anymore, etc.

Why are we pretending that Vergo, Smoker, and Law aren't all borderline equal, and Smoker and Law are quite impressive.

The tobi roppo are going to be monsters, I"m the one usually arguing that jinbei vs sasaki, zoro vs who's who, etc etc is going to happen. Their weakest member page one was edging out raid suit saji before sanji starting to spam invisibility, and the tobi roppo all potentially have awakened zoans too. But let's not ignore how vergo essentially no or low diff'd pre raid suit sanji.

King, Queen, and Jack are clearly being saved and they definitely will have awakened zoans even if the tobi roppo don't end up having them.

Anyway Trebol, Pica, and Diamante are powerful enough where Kaidou would respect them as underlings, they wouldn't be tobi roppo leveled, but they'd be in the next group under that. Doflamingo's crew is very powerful relatively, his top men aren't quite up to scratch with the strawhats, but he has a large number of solid crew members, he probably has the most solid crew besides yonkou, momo (well his group), and marco. (if and when he gets his crew back)

Like Capone has a pretty solid crew and he's only got Vito (non raid suit sanji leveled), Gotty (middle trio leveled), his wife (weakling trio leveled?) Pound, and his wife's sister. Even if he recruited that kissing crew, he'd already be quite something.

Kid only really has Killer, Heat, and Wire that we know of.
Doflamingo was mid diffing Law bro.... plus it took both luffy and law to defeat Doffy. If Doffys a 10 law is like a 6 in Dressrosa. Vergo would be a 4, Smoker was 4.5. and Sanji was a 3.5....Vergo wasn't low diffing Sanji but he likely was stronger.

Vergo's still below the level of Tobi Roppo and Such.

The problem with zorotard is they think Zoro came out TS stronger than Luffy yet they will find all the excuse they can when their idol fainted to low tier supernova Kamazo.

See you are already changing your version of the facts, that "too" implies that he would not be the only one to fare bad. But Luffy is also part of the equation. Weird enough I'm happy that Luffy is put next to Zoro's name and viceversa, a plus for Zoro.
Your argument doesn't change the fact that Luffy>Zoro. Apoo used Don on Luffy not on Zoro. If Apoo used Don on Zoro, Zoro will faint too.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Your argument doesn't change the fact that Luffy>Zoro. Apoo used Don on Luffy not on Zoro. If Apoo used Don on Zoro, Zoro will faint too.
Nope my argument technically fails to put Zoro above Luffy but also viceversa. If both fainted in a similar manner it could mean that they share similar power levels. At least going by this matter alone, then we have to look after other perks too.

Nope my argument technically fails to put Zoro above Luffy but also viceversa. If both fainted in a similar manner it could mean that they share similar power levels. At least going by this matter alone, then we have to look after other perks too.
Luffy already showed better ENDURANCE and speed than Zoro. Your argument fails to put Zoro=Luffy when Apoo Don can make any one faints.

Hm?

Zoro defeated 2 supernova on panel that have comparable power to the F6s. Luffy has yet to defeat a single relevant folk on Wano, go re read the arc please.
??? Zoro only beat one via cheap shot. Luffy beat two Flying Six who each of them are stronger than Gyuki and Kamazo who Zoro lost to.