Questions & Mysteries Doflamingo-Vergo parallel with Imu-Saturn?

My previous thread about Doflamingo possibly knows the existence of Imu :

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...go-possibly-knows-the-existence-of-imu.31954/

Also don't underestimate Doflamingo, the guy did good by threatening Celestials and Imu, they wanted to kill Doflamingo but even Imu with island erasing ancient weapon power couldn't kill Doflamingo so they were forced to work with Doflamingo by making him a Shichibukai and helping him with CP0.

Doflamingo: ''They weren't able to kill me.''

Doflamingo possibly learned about Imu but they still couldn't erase him like the Lulusia kingdom, it probably means when you know Imu's ability you can somehow avoid that island destroyer attack.

And also Dof was kind of imitating him/her, created his own fake Empire with using slaves, and also wanted Imu's power via Law's DF.

Its possible that Oda designed Doflamingo as was kind of a mini-Imu, and his executives as mini-Gorosei.

Gorosei = 5
Doflamingo's Executives = 5 (Vergo, Trebol, Pica, Diamante, Rosinante)

Doflamingo's men Disco was cutting wanted posters of Luffy, as well as Doflamingo was interested in Luffy when he saw Luffy's bounty increased to 100 million after Croco's defeat.

Imu was cutting wanted posters of Luffy, BB and Shirahoshi.

If this parallel is true then its bad news for Ladmiral fanboys, their dream of their underling idols being the boss opponents for MC Luffy is not going to happen. Gorosei will.

Aokiji being an underling to BB (similar to other Admirals being underling to Imu and Gorosei), and Ryokugyu getting wifi-diffed by Shanks (don't make excuses about Shanks's crew, Ryokugyu earlier said no pirate subordinates should beat him) and Sabo fighting Fujitora equally in 2 different places were also big signs that these guys are not the EoS boss material like Yonko level.

While Flame Emperor Sabo can match with Red Dog, Luffy can fight Gorosei.

Why the throne room is not only the parallel?

-Vergo came to Punk Hazard (science experiment island) without anyone realising.

-Saturn is coming to Egghead (science experiment island) without anyone realising.

-Vergo had the element of surprise by having Law's heart in his hands.

-Saturn has the element of surprise by having the greater authority over Seraphims.

Now, unexpected ally appears,

-It was Smoker in Punk Hazard.

-Now it will be Lucci and Kaku in Egghead island.

Vergo had Monet with him as underling, and underling Zolo fought Monet, Kizaru might be in Monet's role in this arc (too bad for Ladmiral fans, even I don't lowball Kizaru like this, if Oda does this he is being too hard on Ladmiral fanboys) and it means Kizaru will fight Zolo. Lmao.

Then: Saturn can potentially lose similar to Vergo who lost at Punk Hazard.

And that would leave 4 Gorosei to deal with similar to how there are 4 Yonko. If Saturn doesn't lose like Vergo then they will remain 5, and you can add 5th opponent as Dragon. Yonko + Dragon vs. 5 Gorosei, 5 vs. 5.

Extra:

The latest explosion in the chapter looks similar like the real planet Saturn: foreshadowing for Saturn.

Last edited:
If we take the Doffy-Imu parallels further, then we could see the Marines potentially rebel or sabotage Imu once they learn about their existence. Which is a strong possibility since Imu's existence would expose the WG's hypocrisy and disgust the Marine rank and file. Like how Fujitora refused to cover up Dressrosa and revealed the truth to the whole world.

The Hidden Island has an intriguing video about this subject on YouTube called the Great Marine Conspiracy if you're interested.

One thing I would like to add is that if Doffy is like Imu then Luffy defeats them end of story right, but they didn't have a Blackbeard lurking around biding their time to strike. Which is where Oda shows BB's true potential or stops holding back like you mentioned in one of your threads.

I'm rooting for this because the only endgame I care for is BB sitting on the Throne. If Imu has a devil fruit ability, then BB would have the key to overthrowing the Secret King something that his predecessor Rocks failed to do. The World Government would be weakened through this huge spilt allowing BB to advantage of the turmoil.

Apollo

The Sol King
Ladmirals this ladmirals that......

We'll see how Oda treats Admiral Kizaru with Yonko Luffy and his crew around.

As for Imu not nuking Dressrosa, I think there is another reasong for it. Probably arrogance, Imu didn't nuke any yonko yet nuked Lulusia after it rebelled against the WG. He didn't even care about Sabo(who saw him on the throne) being there.

Going by these parallels you expect one of the Gorosei to be a weak shit like Trebol? Well they all were weak tbh, neg diff material. If you look at the positions then shouldn't Trebol be the parallel of Saturn, stick/cane holders on the right and the Gandhi guy being paralleled with Diamante?