Le Fishe Thread Dolphins are evil

I was abducted by Dolphins and brainwashed, But I realised the truth, and now I fight them back... they will manipulate climate on earth to increase water levels, destroy humanity and live for as long as they ruin earth, than they will go to another planet and repeat
Hmm. I am the truth and no one has ever abducted me, if you have been brainwashed before than you are tainted. Maybe humanity needs to be washed anyways, there is no salvation for this miserable planet and Dolphins deserve any W they secure against man.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Hmm. I am the truth and no one has ever abducted me, if you have been brainwashed before than you are tainted. Maybe humanity needs to be washed anyways, there is no salvation for this miserable planet and Dolphins deserve any W they secure against man.
I knew it, you support Dolphins and want to live in the new world the Dolphins create.... Dude dont believe them, after you help them , they will torture you and murder you while playing with you... they are lying to you !

I knew it, you support Dolphins and want to live in the new world the Dolphins create.... Dude dont believe them, after you help them , they will torture you and murder you while playing with you... they are lying to you !
The symbolical dolphins among humans are all worthless fodder that obsessively look up to me. Lol why would I believe in such failures when I’m always looking down on them.

Torture is appealing… I just can’t find anyone willing to try me.
:ultimoji:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The symbolical dolphins among humans are all worthless fodder that obsessively look up to me. Lol why would I believe in such failures when I’m always looking down on them.

Torture is appealing… I just can’t find anyone willing to try me.
:ultimoji:
You are in rough awakening, when they torture you, it will be to late. Thinking you are badass aint the same as being one. Better join human side and lets end this Dolphin invasion