Questions & Mysteries Down under

So in the latest chapter we learned that walls were build around Wano and water filled up the bassin to get Pluton and probably other important knowledge out of range. Zunesha is the one to break down the walls/ Wano's boarders.
That made me think. Could Wano be an example of the world? Could the one that created the wall around Wano be the same that created the Red Line? Because both of these walls breaking down will mean freedom. It probably must have been done by either a giant like Oars or a previous owner of Pica's fruit or some fruit alike.
In chapter 1050 we see Kaido and Big Mom's holes going way under Wano. On the way down could they have seen Pluton or something else? Can we find any other hints in that picture? I hope you guys share your ideas on this.

We saw a sideways view of Wano in both cases (the defeat of the Yonko and the map of old Wano) but it doesn't mean that BM and Kaido were sent down perfectly to where Pluton is.

The place they landed in looked like a magma chamber, and besides, they should have been unconsciouss, no? Kaido had the white eyes when he was traveling through the ground, don't remember for Linlin.

We saw a sideways view of Wano in both cases (the defeat of the Yonko and the map of old Wano) but it doesn't mean that BM and Kaido were sent down perfectly to where Pluton is.

The place they landed in looked like a magma chamber, and besides, they should have been unconsciouss, no? Kaido had the white eyes when he was traveling through the ground, don't remember for Linlin.
But why showing both sideway views. And why did Oda decide both had to go down there. Maybe they didn't get close to Pluton itis just a possibility. But they went through old Wano with all it's secrets for sure.

But why showing both sideway views. And why did Oda decide both had to go down there. Maybe they didn't get close to Pluton itis just a possibility. But they went through old Wano with all it's secrets for sure.
Old Wano is around MT Fuji and its base. BM and Kaido went into the base of the mountain. They didn't see any part of old Wano this time.

But Kaido probably saw it before. Jack found the poneglyph as we were told, and they should have also known about the stairs leading down to the bottom.

Joyboy with the Nika Fruit errected those wall around Wano. Joyboy with the Nika fruit can become bigger than Oars.

1. Pay attention to what Luffy does to the ground in chapter 1044.

2. He can become a Giant that Dwarfs Kaido form, and the pull the Walls from the ground.

3. Here he has a fist the Size of onigashima BEFORE COMPRESSING IT INTO HIS FOREARM LIKE GEAR 4. Ch 1047

Joyboy with the Nika Fruit errected those wall around Wano. Joyboy with the Nika fruit can become bigger than Oars.

1. Pay attention to what Luffy does to the ground in chapter 1044.

2. He can become a Giant that Dwarfs Kaido form, and the pull the Walls from the ground.

3. Here he has a fist the Size of onigashima BEFORE COMPRESSING IT INTO HIS FOREARM LIKE GEAR 4. Ch 1047

Nice.

So in the latest chapter we learned that walls were build around Wano and water filled up the bassin to get Pluton and probably other important knowledge out of range. Zunesha is the one to break down the walls/ Wano's boarders.
That made me think. Could Wano be an example of the world? Could the one that created the wall around Wano be the same that created the Red Line? Because both of these walls breaking down will mean freedom. It probably must have been done by either a giant like Oars or a previous owner of Pica's fruit or some fruit alike.
In chapter 1050 we see Kaido and Big Mom's holes going way under Wano. On the way down could they have seen Pluton or something else? Can we find any other hints in that picture? I hope you guys share your ideas on this.
I've wrote about this days ago or week
Check my thread : Laugh Tale is undersea
Post automatically merged:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/laugh-tale-is-under-the-sea.29717/

The breaking down of the wall does not always mean "freedom". It just means the release of an ancient weapon. It depends who controls this weapon if it will end up as "freedom" or "misery".