Fanclub Dr Vegapunk Fanclub!👩‍🔬

Who is your favorite Vegapunk ?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎

Welcome to the Fanclub of Dr. Vegapunk, or at least self-proclaimed Dr Vegapunk!:smart:

As per usual, if you want to discuss anything about Vegapunk, be it as theories, articles, predictions, fanarts, etc. then feel free to do so in this thread as long as it's appropriate and not off-topic.

Or if you're one of those type of folks that just enjoy female characters like me in general then you are more than welcome here. Of course, if you wanna be part of this FC then tag me or comment on this thread and say, "Yo Lil Goat my boy, I wanna join this cool kids club!" then I will gladly put you in as members of this club.

What else do I need to address? Well I guess that's about it.

Members
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@AdmiralKoniroryu
@NikaInParis
@Warine
@Rottkins

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎
So we got more info on Shaka.

Seems like they are indeed collaborating with Dragon or at least have some connection to him.

So what do you guys think on how this plot line will go? I'll say that Vegapunk is indeed working with the Revolutionary Army and maybe the RA will arrive at Egghead (small chance?).

Anyways,

Hope we see more of Vegapunk robots, especially Wisdom and Greed.
Sussy baka

Btw @Warchief Sanji D Goat add me to your lab
Thanks for the fillers bois.:araboss:

So we got more info on Shaka.

Seems like they are indeed collaborating with Dragon or at least have some connection to him.

So what do you guys think on how this plot line will go? I'll say that Vegapunk is indeed working with the Revolutionary Army and maybe the RA will arrive at Egghead (small chance?).

Anyways,

Hope we see more of Vegapunk robots, especially Wisdom and Greed.

Thanks for the fillers bois.:araboss:
At this point there's no doubt about the connection between VP and Dragon.
They're speaking too casualy over the snail not to be on good terms

This was an expected development but it doesn't make it bad at all imo. Vegapunk has been a long (LONG) time coming so I hope he delivers big time on all fronts

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎
Okay for real though, stop derailing my thread with amongus gifs.:kriwhat:
At this point there's no doubt about the connection between VP and Dragon.
They're speaking too casualy over the snail not to be on good terms

This was an expected development but it doesn't make it bad at all imo. Vegapunk has been a long (LONG) time coming so I hope he delivers big time on all fronts
But the question is that how long did Dragon and Vegapunk knows each other? Cuz iirc, Ivankov was shocked about Kuma's emotions got taken away by Vegapunk so I don't think the executives of the RA knows about the relationship of Dragon and Vega. Plus, I don't know how Dragon manages to agree to terms with Kuma being a lab rat for Vegapunk's experiment. Maybe there's chance that Vegapunk might bring Kuma's emotions back somehow.

Okay for real though, stop derailing my thread with amongus gifs.:kriwhat:

But the question is that how long did Dragon and Vegapunk knows each other? Cuz iirc, Ivankov was shocked about Kuma's emotions got taken away by Vegapunk so I don't think the executives of the RA knows about the relationship of Dragon and Vega. Plus, I don't know how Dragon manages to agree to terms with Kuma being a lab rat for Vegapunk's experiment. Maybe there's chance that Vegapunk might bring Kuma's emotions back somehow.
I think Kuma and VP never told any Revo members the full extent of the modification on Kuma's wishes. That would explain Iva's shock and their sadness when they see him post Reverie.

And about Drag-on's and Heisenberg's relationship, hmm I ain't got anything yet lol but I'm excited to see how it is explained

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎
I think Kuma and VP never told any Revo members the full extent of the modification on Kuma's wishes. That would explain Iva's shock and their sadness when they see him post Reverie.
Yeah I want to see more information on this. Also, didn't it say that Kuma did it on his own volition? And maybe he asked Dragon's permission to do it. And Dragon agrees on Kuma being Vegapunk's test subject.
And about Drag-on's and Heisenberg's relationship, hmm I ain't got anything yet lol but I'm excited to see how it is explained
Is that a Breaking Bad reference? Honestly, I never got to watch it lol.