Powers & Abilities Dracule Mihawk : He has been Constantly portrayed as bigger deal than an Emperor

Is Dracule Mihawk Greater than an Emperor

• Total voters
Siding with the yonkos in this one, specifically due to ranks and leaderships

Now I understand Mihawk never wanted to be a captain of anything but Oda only has Mihawk allying instead of leading, even with the warlords he wasn't leading anything but working under the WG

Now in MF war, there were 2 characters with the "Worlds strongest title" and only one of them lived up to the hype, which was Whitebeard (Leader of his own clique)

So despite there being another worlds strongest title holder, one looked much inferior and that was Mihawk
I'm talking about this..

Mihawk's slash was aimed at Whitebeard but the Geezer was smiling and got stopped by his underling (Jozu)

not only that, throughout MF Mihawk was just seen combating with commanders while WB and the Admirals were seen as the strongest in the battlefield

Now Mihawk is just an ally, not even a leader

Just out of pure speculation, Mihawk is nearly a big deal as big mom is, let alone the notorious Monster Kaido and Whitebeard
  • 1.in chapter 194 we learn what the pinnacle of swordsmanship is the power to protect what one wishes to protect and, and to cut what one wishes to cut. In chap 195 zoro uses this power he notices that all the object had a breath the rocks breathing...trees with heartbeats of there own...the earth itself breathing zoro then comments i can hear it...the breathing of his steel... my sword understands my will...tries to cut branch and it does not cut it the cuts rock in half then finally he cuts mr 1 down...so at the end of the day we learned a important detail a swordsman will is very important using said will they can even cut steel this is important for a swordsman to be able to do.

• 2.This is confirmed in chap 939 where hygoro tells luffy :straw hat fellow in wano too,there is a invisible power that stems from the body and can be infused with the blade.A good katana will cut through steel when you want it too...and it will not break a sheet of paper if you now im putting this in caps because its important (ITS ALL ACCORDING TO THE DESIRE OF THE SWORDSMAN).

• 3. Now lets go to marineford in chapter 553 mihawk desire was to attack whitebeard that slash was intended to hit whitebeard not jozu therefore when mihawk launched the attack this was with the will to cut whitebeard not diamond jozu therefore jozu could stop it a swordsman cant throw a attack and change the will mid attack thats not how it works.

• 4. To further back this up in chapter 570 mihawk sees luffy again his desire was to try and cut luffy and guess what mr 1 made of steel blocks him something that is inferior to diamond and not as hard blocked mihawks slash again the same logic that went for jozu being able to block mihawk slash is the same thing here the attack/the desire of mihawk was meant for luffy not to cut mr 1 this is further backed up by mihawk one shoting mr 1 in his next attack he clearly used the technique that zoro used in 195 and hygoro explained in 939 .

• 5. Finally all this being said mihawk not being able to cut diamond does not make sense with what we have in the story mihawk can by all means cut steel or diamond hopefully all this makes sense not trying to argue or anything it just makes me wonder how people to this day still holds the feat of diamond jozu blocking mihawk as something negative when mihawk never even tried a 2nd swing which would have definetly cut down jozu but oda simply chose not to let him try again like he did with mr 1 the steel guy.

This battle was so remarkable, that Strongest Man in the World himself called it stuff of the Legend and something that still rings clear in his head
Shishio, learn to read.

Whitebeard did not call the duel a legend. He called the past 22 years ago as legend.
He only mentioned the duel as comparison to time moving fast. (That's why you cropped it out)

but you are missing one thing, version of Shanks that fought Mihawk was Prime Shanks with two arms.
prime Shanks? With a bounty of 1bil?

Calling that Shanks "prime" is the same as calling WCI Luffy "prime".

And saying that Mihawk is strong because he was able to duel that Shanks is the same as claiming that Katakuri is Kaido level just because he fought WCI Luffy in a duel.
Mihawk visiting Shanks in Shanks' own territory in front of his own crew and denying him the right to battle by calling him "One Armed Has Been" while Shanks did nothing to stand up for himself, and unironically neither did any of his crew members
Now Shanks defenders and Yonko army can chalk this up to, Dracule Mihawk just playfully trash talking his former rival but it ain't that simple inn'it?
Actually it is that simple.
Bunch of fodder literally made fun of him and poured drinks all over him.
Shanks won't attack people for just making fun of him:

Especially a supposed friend like Mihawk, lmfao.
where ever so bored Dracule Mihawk, seeking thrill of the battle for years has finally been excited when he saw exceptional, once in a life time potential in Roronoa Zoro
If Mihawk was that bored, why did he not fight Shanks anyway?
Why was he chasing scrubs like Don Krieg all the way from grandline to east blue? Why still not fight Shanks? Why not go and fight top tiers?
I don't get this logic.
"skills"
Oda specifically did not say that he's stronger than Shanks.

Ain't it the same thing said that Vista has the sword "skills" on part with Mihawk? Try saying without laughing that Vista's fodder ass is stronger than Shanks.
and the way Kaido perceives Shanks as one of the 5 men capable of fighting equally with him and potentially defeating him.

Really gotta feel for Big Mom, she couldn't even make it to this list, despite fighting Kaido literally days ago...like God damn Oda show bitch at least some respect
Those aren't 5 people capable of fighting Kaido.

Those are 5 pirates who are stronger than Kaido and Big Mom. It's a direct response to Luffy claiming that he will surpass Kaido and Big Mom, so he compares Luffy to them.
The Black Blade and Kozuki Oden : Perhaps even Sword God Ryuma
What does this got to do with Mihawk?
There's no evidence of Mihawk making a black blade.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Shishio, learn to read.

Whitebeard did not call the duel a legend. He called the past 22 years ago as legend.
He only mentioned the duel as comparison to time moving fast. (That's why you cropped it out)

prime Shanks? With a bounty of 1bil?

Calling that Shanks "prime" is the same as calling WCI Luffy "prime".

And saying that Mihawk is strong because he was able to duel that Shanks is the same as claiming that Katakuri is Kaido level just because he fought WCI Luffy in a duel.

Actually it is that simple.
Bunch of fodder literally made fun of him and poured drinks all over him.
Shanks won't attack people for just making fun of him:

Especially a supposed friend like Mihawk, lmfao.

If Mihawk was that bored, why did he not fight Shanks anyway?
Why was he chasing scrubs like Don Krieg all the way from grandline to east blue? Why still not fight Shanks? Why not go and fight top tiers?
I don't get this logic.

"skills"
Oda specifically did not say that he's stronger than Shanks.

Ain't it the same thing said that Vista has the sword "skills" on part with Mihawk? Try saying without laughing that Vista's fodder ass is stronger than Shanks.

Those aren't 5 people capable of fighting Kaido.

Those are 5 pirates who are stronger than Kaido and Big Mom. It's a direct response to Luffy claiming that he will surpass Kaido and Big Mom, so he compares Luffy to them.

What does this got to do with Mihawk?
There's no evidence of Mihawk making a black blade.
Oda did say he's stronger
On the same panel that says he is more skilled it literally says as the STRONGEST swordsman in the world

Wtf are you talking about?
I am just telling you your "retort" of my well presented undeniable arguments is so catastrophically disgraceful, they are not even worth responding.

And me engaging you and wasting my time trying to debunk such an atrocious display of verbal diarrhea that you yourself don't take seriously is the worst use of my time.

I can do something far more productive in that time like 100 push ups.
Sure, shishio. Just keep dodging.

The same man that was stalled by jozu and vista...what a thread
Versus:
-The same dude who got his arm torn off by a literal fish and got scarred by base Teach
-The same woman who got clowned by a motorcycle among 500 other things
-The same dude who was screaming bloody murder from Momonosuke and Kiku
-The same dude who ran away from fodder marines
-The same dude who ran away from CP0, and got beaten in CQC by Impel Down Luffy among other things

What did I dodge.
Try again one more time.

Actually say one thing that isn't coming out from the deepest pit of Sanjitard overcomepensating insecurity and I'll be happy to engage you.
Shishio, what's up with you?

I did not mention Sanji anywhere and just refuted your dumbass post.
While you keep bringing up Sanji here for no reason, and yet I'm the insecure one?

Shishio, what's up with you?

I did not mention Sanji anywhere and just refuted your dumbass post.
While you keep bringing up Sanji here for no reason, and yet I'm the insecure one?
You don't have to mention Sanji for anyone even if they lack eyes, to see that everything you say reeks of Sanji insecurity because you have already made peace with that fact that Sanji is a pathetic low tier piece of donkey manure.

Now you spend hours of your day trying to over compensate and pull every pile of bullshit from your ass hole to try to bring Zoro down to Sanjis level.

That Sanji insecurity translates to Rayleigh, to King, to Mihawk. Even to characters like Vista who Zoro has never and will never face.

Your entire mindset revolves around an "Earth Is flat" like catastrophy that Sanji isn't actually a fodder to Zoro and that Zoro and Sanji are some how close.

So you read the entire manga from the tunnel vision and talk shit about people who Sanji quite Franky can't even dream of reaching.

Above Shanks, current Luffy, Current Blackbeard and Buggy if you want to count him.
Below Whitebeard and Beggar King
Depends on Kaidou and Big Mom, I see all three of them stronger than Shanks, BM’s feats are atrocious due to Oda detesting women, but she fought Kaidou 3 days straight without Zeus, they are comparable.

This all falls apart when you realize Marco sent Vista to deal with him during Marineford

Would he send Vista to go deal with combatants like Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido, or Shanks?

You have to admit that single moment dealt a HUGE blow to his portrayal

You can go back through my messages and I’ve pretty much always had Mihawk above Shanks strength wise but their gap in portrayal is noticeable

I really don’t think Oda treated him like the legend he is pre timeskip. He’s only just now righting that wrong