Dragon Ball Magic. New canonical anime in 2024? (Leaks)

I guess you've all heard about these rumors. Apparently there will be a new Dragon Ball anime in 2024. It should be canonical like Super and not AU like Heroes.
Here's what we know so far:

- The plot should be about Goku and Kaioshin becoming kids again,because of a demon. They will travel trough other planets and other realms to find the demon and going back to their original form. In the main group there will also be a female character with a sword and a male character with a gun.
- It will be set before the Dragon Ball Z ending,so a midquel like Super
- Toriyama should have the same role he had for Super,supervising some stuff.
- In the staff there will also be Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru,the one who invented the design of Super Sayajin 4
- Apparently Goku for some reason will not be able to use the "godly" trasnformations,so he will use his Sayajin side more. Will Super Sayajin 4 become canon again?
- There should be at least 15 episodes,and it will be a web anime,and it should be a canonical anime.
- At the New York Comic-Con in October we should get to know more about it

Thoughts about it? It will be cool or it will be trash? And why they dont want to go beyond the damn Z ending (which already makes almost zero sense,after Super)?

G

Gorosei Informer

I guess you've all heard about these rumors. Apparently there will be a new Dragon Ball anime in 2024. It should be canonical like Super and not AU like Heroes.
Here's what we know so far:

- The plot should be about Goku and Kaioshin becoming kids again,because of a demon. They will travel trough other planets and other realms to find the demon and going back to their original form. In the main group there will also be a female character with a sword and a male character with a gun.
- It will be set before the Dragon Ball Z ending,so a midquel like Super
- Toriyama should have the same role he had for Super,supervising some stuff.
- In the staff there will also be Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru,the one who invented the design of Super Sayajin 4
- Apparently Goku for some reason will not be able to use the "godly" trasnformations,so he will use his Sayajin side more. Will Super Sayajin 4 become canon again?
- There should be at least 15 episodes,and it will be a web anime,and it should be a canonical anime.
- At the New York Comic-Con in October we should get to know more about it

Thoughts about it? It will be cool or it will be trash? And why they dont want to go beyond the damn Z ending (which already makes almost zero sense,after Super)?
I love GT and OG Dragonball and this is giving me huge vibes of those, so it sounds very promising. 15 episodes aint much at all, but it might mean a much simpler, tighter, more character and even adventure focused story hopefully and I'd love that.

I'd much rather have something like this than Super anyday.